2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just small factoid...

out of the 5 already interviewed today 4 are through

Okay, mark it as 4:00pm on Day 10. I'm officially tired of jury selection. Hearing the same stuff over and over. I'm a big proponent of fair trials, and following all necessary procedures, but this has been exhausting.

O/T....but it is amazing how fast I can get things done during breaks!! I could enter a contest for speed-cleaning!!

Judge: will u have any problems setting it all aside...?

PJ: I don't believe so.

God in heaven, we may get to opening statements yet on Monday morning! Crossing everything I got...Justice is coming for Caylee. We have three angels waiting to take up the cause and the very best...LDB, JA, & FG.............

So far so good on this one......
exploring where she heard the news, doesn't recall.

My company is here now and I just have a moment to check back in. Could someone please give me an update as what is going on. Thank you

3281 is next up

previous notes
#3281 - Female - no hrdshp; would be inconvience; single, no children in the home; will be pd by work; no medical concerns; not a caregiver; 1 pet will be cared for

if she is number 16 i am going to go pop the bubbly!

Illustration of person at trial, cloaked in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of innocence:

5680PA.jpg

This lady heard there was a delay in reporting the child missing, and people were harassing the grandparents at their house. A utility worker found the child. And she thinks there was duct tape.

Oddly I hear more of the duct tape than ever the "smelled like a dead body has been in the damn car."

God in heaven, we may get to opening statements yet on Monday morning! Crossing everything I got...Justice is coming for Caylee. We have three angels waiting to take up the cause and the very best...LDB, JA, & FG.............

I changed a dentist appointment I had on Monday and I am glad I did. I would have been upset if I missed it!!! My teeth can wait a week or two till later in the trial. I hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere