2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ said she had some anxiety about being chosen for this case, partly due to her job and projects and also because of the nature of the case.

I'm surprised that more retirees were not summoned for jury duty since the area is a major area for retirees. A retiree without financial or health concerns would be an ideal candidate.

While that may very well be the case in Pinellas County, it wouldn't be a jury of "Casey's peers". A fair and impartial jury should be comprised of people of various ages, race, religious affiliation, educational background, means, etc. jmo

I loved hearing her say how a small child was gone prematurely. She really seemed to grasp what the case is all about.

A child who is no longer here, the sadness of that - switch to casey's face: Zero expression.

CM: is ready to go home.

CM: when you came here last wednesday did you know it would be this case?

no

CM: did you see that the case was coming to town?

yes

CM: you knew you had summons in pocket, did you wonder.

by wednesday I wondered.

CM: did you talk about it with people?

no

CM: what were your thoughts when you heard the State vs Casey Anthony, you looked at her...

I was in the back...

CM: what were your thoughts?

anxiety.

CM: why?

sequestered, my job and the nature of the case. sensitive and anyone who goes thru the facts it will have an impact.

CM: children?

one child she is 25

CM: grandkids?

yes three and one.

CM: that is the anxiety?

no, we have a child who is no longer here and is gone prematurely.

CM: see grandkids all the time?

try to.

CM: in these then days have you reflected that you may be on this jury?

ah, I'm not sure what you are saying.

CM: you have been on standby and you knew it was this case, did you reflect?

no I did not.

CM: you told the judge you could believe to put it aside and then you said....stop him from using her grand children AGAINST HER!!!!

I knew too good to be true...........the DT won't let her on because of her grandkids ........won't get her for cause tho CM!

did cheney just say "death stinking" and then quickly recover to "death penalty"?

Yeah, the DT sooooooo doesn't want this lady. No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member