2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope this one can set aside what she has heard/opinion, just so the DT has a hard time deciding who to use that last peremptory challenge on. :giggle:

I missed the last 20mins or so, but why is there a lawyer, a State computer software person, and a PD Office person even still here? Could this not have been taken care of in the initial paper work?

Paraphrasing...

HHJP: Can you share with us some of the things you've heard about this case prior to jury duty?

PJ: Why yes, and I think she's guilty!

I totally expected her to say why yes, I'm a CRIME JUNKIE on WS, and we all think she's guilty!

It is beyond me how ICA can sit there while these people say they know she is guilty and just take notes. As if she does not believe they are talking about her!

ROFL.

"I will not be able to do that."

Bye! Hope you come to WS soon!

Dang! She won't be able to lay aside her opinions.

Wanted the DT to use their strike on her.

Do you know how many times she has sat there and heard people say she is guilty. And she doesn't flinch......................I just can't comprehend this.
I would be hysterical and need to be sedated.............especially if I was innocent!

HHJP: bring in 3175

HHJP: heeded not to read watch any news?

yes

HHJP: heed not to discuss?

yes

HHJP: not to do any internet research or social media?

yes

HHJP: go back to June of 2008 up until the time you appeared for jury duty had you heard any thing about this case?

yes

HHJP: what and in detail and source of info?

news and news paper, Caylee was missing. They suspected her mom. There were pictures of Casey drinking parting at night while her child was missing. I can't recall how much longer her mother had called the police and her grandaughter was mising and the trunk smelled like a dead body and Caylee was found near the home with duct tape by a service worker and I heard that the

HHJP: medical examiner?

yes. Had not found the cause of death. I heard something about a pizza box had smelled up the trunk.

HHJP: anything else you can recall?

no

HHJP: what stations did you watch?

channel eight and nine

HHJP: Bay news nine?

yes

HHJP: what about eight? NBC?

whatever the today show is on.

HHJP: that is NBC. Watch NG? JVM?

no

HHJP: been around anyone that may have expressed an opinion about this case?

yes

HHJP: what opinions they express?

that she is guilty.

HHJP: have you formed any opinions or impressions?

yes

HHJP: what is that opinion?

I firmly believe she is guilty.

HHJP: Only you can answer, there are individuals that have opinions and seen things in the media they can lay them aside and decide a case based on the evidence and it alone and the law as I give it to you. There are people who cannot forget about the opinions they have formed. You are the only one who can tell us what you can do and what you cannot do, in your heart of hearts...or you will not be able?

I will not be able.

HHJP: any questions. Step outside. Excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member