2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is odd that ICA is not showing any flirty eyed behavior towards this juror.

A'int odd to me. This person is totally indifferent to her. He isn't attracted to women, and that is JMO.

He cares about the women in his own family, but that is about it, IMO.

Why would the state dismiss this guy, wouldn't they want LWOP too, or they just looking at death.

What is going on? Are they still on recess? Is CNN live stream down?

I like him. He's honest. I would feel much better if ALL the jurors wrestled with the question as much

He would have no problem with LWOP. Judge Perry still trying to rehab him.

PJ could CONSIDER voting for the DP, but would find it difficult.

HHJP - not just CONSIDER but not immediately say "no"

PJ - I guess I could. Sitting here today it would be difficult. Realizes hasn't seen or heard everything and acknowledges at that point things could change.

No problem recommending LWOP.

I say you might as well move along...he's not sure of the DP and it would be hard to seat someone with his views. NEXT PLEASE?!?!?!

It would be difficult for him to sentence death. But he could consider it. He says it is difficult to answer right now. He would have a very hard time sentencing someone to death.

It should be this difficult for everyone.

I LOVE this juror.

State should not boot him imo

ITA the State will strike this guy that is IF he isn't dismissed for cause

I honestly belive that no jury is going to give her death. It will be LWOP no matter who is on the jury, IMO.

I believe this guy just doesnt want to sentence someone he doesnt know to the death penalty. When he hears the facts in this case and hears what was done to this poor baby i think he just might be able to do it. He just feels uncomfortable because he doesnt now the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3