2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's Casey doing... texting??? just guessing here

HOLD UP!

heh people...my inbox is overflowing with alerts - namecalling, bashing, etc... Some of these are horrible!

CUT IT OUT NOW or the thread will be locked for 15 minutes.

Got it?

bump as needed if you want this thread to remain open and you see one more disparaging comment.

Just a gentle reminder.

HOLD UP!

heh people...my inbox is overflowing with alerts - namecalling, bashing, etc... Some of these are horrible!

CUT IT OUT NOW or the thread will be locked for 15 minutes.

Got it?

bump as needed if you want this thread to remain open and you see one more disparaging comment.

Bumping this for anyone who didn't see it. Please Please Please be kind . . . no comments about how people look or should or shouldn't act. . . let's pull together and get through this last prospective juror and the swearing in phase. TIA!!

Something was mentioned about this juror yesterday? I don't remember what?

BBM
I care because she is so ready to jump to judgement of the p/j's but does not want to be judged herself. JMO.

But she will be judged no matter what she wants. What she wants in this process is of no consequence.

Okay guys..I chose to think positive now..There is no reason to expect SA to use all their strikes (4)..which even if an alternate strike by DT happens, would leave enough alternates...Maybe they will bring in half dozen PJ's for tomorrow morning??..

Bottomline...Lets think positive :great::woohoo::innocent:

LAST JUROR ------- Approach sidebar (so I can tell you use em fast or lose em!) <----- my words, of course.

So excited I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo::great::woohoo::great::woohoo::great:
:fireworks2::fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks:

So everytime the judge has to excuse for cause because of the PJ being Anti-DP, it gives the DT more ammunition for their appeals, based upon some case the judge keeps citing. THAT MAKES ME NERVOUS.

It has been at least 3, maybe more African American jurors released bhecause of their anti-DP position, and the DT objects 'on the record' to preserve for appeal, every time.

I love the lady deputy standing behind ICA, she watches her like a HAWK!!!

mrs jeff ashton...
mrs J Ashton
mrs 2gold ashton
mrs 2gold fish-ashton
2goldfish
+
jeffashton
----------
true love 4 ever....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mrs. A. Vass
Mrs. Mitzi Vass
Mitzi Vass
Mr. and Mrs. A(Mitzi) Vass :)

So what would happen if the SA decides to just roll the dice and take their chances and doesn't use any strikes or challenges???

What was ICA just doing under the table? Some secret writing so her guard couldn't see???

Are we going to get our jury????????? PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

Seems the only time that ICA can now see important papers the attorney has, is when they go to side bar so she is sneaking a peek. Young attorney gonna get her hand smacked for that later when JB see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member