2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3170 - previous notes

#3170, male, has a sixteen year old son and is married. Works for school district and does not work in the summer

I don't care for this guy much. He claims he heard the 'mother' reported the child missing in the indictment. He can't even remember the indictment read yesterday. He also seems to excited to get on this jury.

I get the feeling JB doesn't like this guy, and that this guy doesn't like him either.

Observation: Jose is holding a cheap, stick type ballpoint pen. Casey, is writing with a more impressive, professional pen.

MOO

Before the area the jury was going to be picked from was even announced, HHJP spoke in court with both sides about how once they got where they were going, they had about one week to get a jury picked. After the first week, the jury was going to be tainted, and it would be very hard to get anymore without a massive effort.

IMO, HHJP was pushing very hard to get as many people as soon as they could once they arrived in Clearwater, for this very reason.

MOO. I could be totally wrong, but it seems to me like the first people called in the first day were the best to choose from, because they would more likely still be in the dark about what case they were being called for. Everything after that has a higher potential for contamination.

WHY does Jose want to keep CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY's name out of this?

It makes it personal if they use her name...I have noticed that they refer to her as the A's did "that little girl"

When you first hear a juror say they don't know anything about this case, it seems hard for us to believe but I'm telling ya if my DH was called, he wouldn't know didly (sp?) about this case either.

:cow:

PJ 3060 really doesn't know anything about this case - searching houses? Some other guy involved? Is he talking about Mr. Kronk?
|BBM| (Possibly the Dominic Casey / Jim Hoover surreptitious searches at Suburban Dr. and abandoned house?)

Why do you think this guy hates Baez? I guess I missed that. But this guy wants on this case bad in my opinion

oooh, teaches US Government....teaches BOTH sides...LE and Defense

Good for both?

Can we keep him, pretty please!!!!!!!!!! Hope he doesn't get blown out by DT as I love this US Government School Teacher!

WHY does Jose want to keep CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY's name out of this?

To try to impersonalize the victim. To keep the emphasis on KC and reasonable doubt. It is standard procedure.

It will not help in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members