2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, JB thinks that all he has to do is put up smoke screens to but doubt in one juror's mind and since the accident theory is all the DT has they are going to push this in order to get one Juror to believe it. LOL, not sure now if I want to see ICA face when the verdict is read or JB's more.

I think that the defense is going to flood the jury with pics of a "loving" Casey and child and say, "Are you going to judge this woman by a few inappropriate pics shown by the state versus dozens/hundreds of pictures of this woman lovingly mothering her child?" IMO ain't gonna work!

Wonder if these were the ones sold to ABC? If they are do you suppose he had to ask permission to use them?

Oh, I just love what BS just said! He said; "Nancy you were a rabid prosecutor. If JA gets ICA on the stand he will make you look like a terrier! He will kill her!" Said it with so much passion and confidence too.

So if the defense goes with accident theory they won't need to dispute car decomp,or smell,entomology report,root growth through the skull (sorry ,baby girl ) or anything from home found with Caylee.They won't go after JG or RK.
Maybe AF and AL had some influence on JB and ICA after all.
We shall see.

I think that the defense is going to flood the jury with pics of a "loving" Casey and child and say, "Are you going to judge this woman by a few inappropriate pics shown by the state versus dozens/hundreds of pictures of this woman lovingly mothering her child?" IMO ain't gonna work!

I am sure you are absolutely right but I say to that - I am sure there are loving pics of Susan Smith and I know there were of Scott Peterson. It proves nothing. So nomoresorrow, I completely agree with you, not gonna work.

This bombshell is a dud..........So what if ICA has pics of her and Caylee big deal!!!! Accidental death ?????Is that a reason to go partying for 31 days ????
Exactly why I wanted a majority of females for jurors. If your child died from an accident you go out and have a good time till Ma drags your a$$ home? Then you devise a *advertiser censored* a mammie story? Obviously she didn't care about her daughter since she didn't let it interfere in her social life and then discarded her JUST LIKE TRASH!!!

More audio/video montage including woman's outburst in court Friday

JC: talking about large sign outside courtroom re: no outward signs of emotion, etc.

NG: GA/CA believe daughter is innocent, have endured so much, would probably get up and leave court (as opposed to outburst)

(commercial cut off "expert")

Nancy thinks GA and CA will walk out? Not without making a stink. IMHO.

NG hasn't seen GA and CA in court has she? She should view some of the Morgan depos. or watch some of the other court videos.

In some of the later photos IMO Casey is obviously over-exaggerated in her expressions of "happiness with Caylee." IMO, Casey is showing her anger and obvious disgust towards Caylee and CA who is the photographer, most likely, at being "forced" to be the mom to Caylee.

I love watching the video of Caylee reading her book. So sweet.

NG: Judge has placed public warnings about outbursts or showing public expressions of emotions from t gallery during trial

I am sure you are absolutely right but I say to that - I am sure there are loving pics of Susan Smith and I know there were of Scott Peterson. It proves nothing. So nomoresorrow, I completely agree with you, not gonna work.

Oh, I remember one of Scott and Lacy in front of the Christmas Tree. They looked like the perfect couple.

MarcK: Maybe something like that happened, but that doesn't explain her behavior afterward...

Great, grand and wonderful that the DT thinks that pictures of ICA being a *wonderful* mom will help them out. Great, grand and wonderful.

I've seen some video and pictures of a happy ICA and a happy CMA...great!

Doesn't excuse the fact that Caylee is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV