2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnneB: duct tape? ...it's complicated. she's gonna have to say it happened after t fact...

Epiph: lol (to AB's response)

Mike: Scott P was a lot better actor, if u will

Guest: why garbage in the trunk? she put it in t trunk to mask t smell of human decomposition

The Peterson Juror just said SP was a much better actor than ICA. The DT is going to have a hard time explaining why she acted the way she did in the 31 days.

ETA: He acted like he cared. Is what former juror said and then didn't finish what he seemed to want to say other than ICA acts like she is free.

More audio/video montage

Caller: How will Casey explain the duct tape? How did the car smell change from old pizza to a garbage bag?

Ellie: there was garbage that included a pizza box; garbage bag from TL's apartment. TL told LE there was a lot of stuff that looked like it came from his house.

NG to Natisha: Have we ever established who was Caylee's father? NL: LE probably satisfied her father is deceased. JG had DNA test done; determined not Caylee's father.

NG to AB re: duct tape: Possibly panicked afterward; will have to say it was after the fact; Casey would have to testify. Accident not affirmative defense.

Former SP juror on to discuss sequestration. TV was monitored; like being put away and the rest of the world outside didn't exist. This jury has some pretty tough things they'll be looking at; some of the actions by Casey when child was "missing" like she'd been set free. Jury will go through emotional, stressful deliberations.

BS: Garbage was in trunk to mask odor of human decomposition!

Carolyn, jury consultant: sequestration won't affect jury being able to reach a verdict; will help them to concentrate.

(commercial)

Hypothetically...if teamKC claims this was an accident, then how does KC explain Zanny the Nanny being talked about for months before Caylee's demise? Since they are admitting Zanny was a lie, then where in the heck was Caylee for all the times KC said she was with the nanny before June 16th??

Which is why CA always said she thought Zanny was code for whoever had Caylee at the time. She knew long before all of this there was no Zanny imo.

End of coverage on Caylee. NG talking with guests about Timmy's disapparance.

Guest: why garbage in the trunk? she put it in t trunk to mask t smell of human decomposition

That was Bill Schaeffer (WFTV) and he just had an epiphany as to why CA would have had garbage from TLs apartment in her trunk. I think he may have something there...

MarcK: Maybe something like that happened, but that doesn't explain her behavior afterward...

Ok so it was an accident and out of fear she staged a kidnapping with poor Caylees body then claim some sort of abuse happened to her that she did or didnt recall until after the accident w Caylee? Oh boy. Ok.

The joke is on us you guys. lol duh:floorlaugh:

And all those lies. Un freaking real!!

Hypothetically...if teamKC claims this was an accident, then how does KC explain Zanny the Nanny being talked about for months before Caylee's demise? Since they are admitting Zanny was a lie, then where in the heck was Caylee for all the times KC said she was with the nanny before June 16th??

Count 5 of the Grand Jury indictment was giving false evidence to a police officer re: dropping Caylee off at the apartments with Zanny. So they would certainly find her guilty of this - but that is a much lesser charge than murder.

I can't see this whole accident thing being the bombshell we will hear tomorrow.

I think it's going to be some sort of freaky "bombshell" and wouldn't be surprised if it was a theory we had discussed on here!
(not that we have freaky theories but we have discussed a lot of theories about what ICA could use for her defense)

NG: tattoo will become a tribute to Caylee's life, but what about wild goose chase took police on; computer searches for chloroform-breaking necks, etc.?

and what about lying to the tattoo guy while getting the alleged tribute?

This whole "loving mother" picture thing is really rubbing me the wrong way. Of COURSE the pics are all going to be smiley, happy, and lovey dovey because who takes family pics of abuse, misery, and horrible mothering?

In some of the later photos IMO Casey is obviously over-exaggerated in her expressions of "happiness with Caylee." IMO, Casey is showing her anger and obvious disgust towards Caylee and CA who is the photographer, most likely, at being "forced" to be the mom to Caylee.

I am quoting my own post because perhaps instead of disgust, the word should be contempt, IMO.

This whole "loving mother" picture thing is really rubbing me the wrong way. Of COURSE the pics are all going to be smiley, happy, and lovey dovey because who takes family pics of abuse, misery, and horrible mothering?

I just can't see that these pictures are new, they will probably be ones that we have seen before and is a smoke screen for the bombshell. I agree - of course the pics are going to be happy mother / daughter shots. This woman can fake anything ;)

That was Bill Schaeffer (WFTV) and he just had an epiphany as to why CA would have had garbage from TLs apartment in her trunk. I think he may have something there...

Have we ever heard an explanation for why the trash bag was in her trunk? I think this is indeed important.

I can't help it. this sounds like just another NG theory to call "bombshell". I love NG watch her every night. But no way CA is admitting this was an accident. I guess we will all see tomorrow. However, it will NOT be in JB or defense opening statement. Mark my words. Whooie!

How in the world can JB be allowed to file discovery the eve before opening statements and expect to use it at trial? :banghead:

Which lawyer is claiming the death was an accident, according to Nancy?
I saw on the screen that supposedly one of the defense was saying this all of a sudden-did this happen, or is this NG-interpretation of something (or nothing) that happened?

I would be surprised if they admit to knowing anything about Caylee's death at all. Jurors will believe she was murdered, so they have to distance themselves from her death altogether.

what time are opening statements?

I too wonder the same thing. As we know, the trial starts at 9 am, but is there a legal person/experienced person here to know how long it takes to do the laying of groundwork (remember, the SA and DT had to agree on stipulations about this case to present the jury)....then I would assume they have to read charges, then ????????....so do the opening statement perhaps not start until 11 or after lunch????? I do NOT believe opening statements are at 9 am, but have no experience to base this on - just think it's intuitively obvious they have other first parts of a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member