2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I would be afraid to follow his tweets. I got a virus on the last bus ride I took with him. LOL
I almost fell off the roof when he took a turn on two wheels (teh was up there with me!) LOL:floorlaugh:

Does anyone remember how long it took for ICA to change her plea and confess to the check fraud charge?
I was thinking that we were watching everyone arrive for court and it happened right after that, but it was a long time ago.

LOL, she waited till the last possible moment. IIRC she plead in Jan 2010 she pushed it out all that way, it never went to trial.

MyFoxOrlando had live feed, they finished when everyone went in and went to a story about Joplin.

The courtroom opens at 8:30 am, I'm hoping they will begin live streaming then!

I feel as if I have been keeping a vigil for all these years, waiting for Caylee's voice to be heard.
That's exactly the right word...we have been keeping a vigil for Caylee.

NO Doubt About It ~ YOU will Enjoy your Stay!

Justice For Caylee Day 1 ~
RR

For anyone interested, our beloved Judge Perry begins his day with a cup of coffee and "Our Daily Bread." I've included the link for today's Daily Bread reading in case anyone wants to read what JP is reading/read this morning before beginning his day... http://odb.org/

Nothing yet on WFTV or akamai :(

I guess what I caught was the test - ing............. LOL
trial11.jpg

WESH feed has a timer - says Event begins in: 17 minutes 1 second

Morning all!!! This is it. The day so many of ua have finally waited for. Please remember to think about your words. While we may disagree on some things - we are all united in finding justice for Caylee.

Good morning all. Thanks in advance to all you insightful articulate posters who I count on to provide a play-by-play when some of us can only pop(tart) in and out. In situations that are stressful I always try to remember that laughter sometimes is the best medicine. So if you need a good laugh to take the stress off, do what I do. Use your imagination.

I am imagining CM walking into court wearlng only a thong and a pair of cowboy boots. I am imagining JB...umm...never mind. Some things should never be spoken of.

Stay calm and post away.

Just don't leave me alone here, someone grab my ankles as we hop on board the magic carpet to the other place.

The courtroom opens at 8:30 am, I'm hoping they will begin live streaming then!

I feel as if I have been keeping a vigil for all these years, waiting for Caylee's voice to be heard.

When I first clicked on the feed around 8am they showed the court room. A couple of LE walking around. This particular view, you could see the first row of the jury seats. But now the feed has went back to the off air screen.

Present for Caylee!

I am having a home Physical Therapy visit at 10 this am. The guy has already been introduced to my 'trial process', and my obsession with this case. He knows my full attention this am will be on the court, and not my knee. I can exercise it later.. I think he secretly wants to know whats going on anyway!

I'm so glad you're all here. I'm not sure I would be able to watch this without you! It's been almost three years, you guys!!!! JUSTICE! Such a sweet word for the day!

I have the jitters, like when I was standing in my wedding gown waiting to walk down the isle. I sent up a silent prayer as the Church doors swung open: God, please don't let the ice sculptures melt.

:floorlaugh:

Fox News (FNC) is supposed to cover the case .. tune in now. (Geraldo in O-land)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila