2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k"]Almost time.[/ame]

I can't hardly breathe ... we are really going to trial. In less that 30 minutes ... Caylee will take center stage ... move over KC, this is Caylee's day to shine!

((((((((((((((((((((((( Group Hug )))))))))))))))))))))))

I guess what I caught was the test - ing............. LOL
trial11.jpg

that is a huge courtroom

WFTV reported from mobile station that CM and JB just walked by and CM hugged JB.

Good morning all...... I logged on after dropping kids at school and was greeted by Jeff Ashton's lovely face on the thread. He was there page after page....I think he's following me. HEEHEE.

A picture of calm and preparedness. LOVE IT!!!!

so nothing on wftv?

If you go to wftv and click on the picture of GA and CA you can watch their walk into the courthouse. They are flanked with cameras. Bet this is one line in Orlando Florida they are sorry to be in. (Disney lines where everyone wants to go first ).

Their attorney walks in front of them clearing a path until a deputy does make everyone move.

This is the link for when court starts :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137225"]2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Morning, peeps. I can't believe this day is finally here!!!! 26 mins. to go :)

I've got ruffles...told hubby Lays but got them instead...now pondering last weeks quesiton ..... how many apples does it take to make the chips appear healthy? I've already determined that potatoes are healthy ..... so ......:waitasec:

Wonder if ICA will have "ruffles" today too? :great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Today has finally come! People from all around the world have been waiting (& not patiently either lol) for YEARS to get Justice for this precious baby girl, Caylee Marie.

I can't believe ICA will finally be held accountable for her actions for the first time in her life. I'm dying to see/hear JG, AH, & TL's testimonies. & so many others of course!

Can't be here for opening statements; today's the last day of 1st grade for my 7 year old "baby girl";) But everyone here at WS does such an amazing job of giving you the play by play if you're on the go or can't watch it, so that makes it a whole of a lot better haha. 7:35 here, won't be back home to watch until 9.

:heartbeat:I heart WS!:heartbeat:

Good morning all...... I logged on after dropping kids at school and was greeted by Jeff Ashton's lovely face on the thread. He was there page after page....I think he's following me. HEEHEE.

A picture of calm and preparedness. LOVE IT!!!!

gotta say when that pic first showed up I was wondering if you would see it...after all last week wasn't it...Mrs. Jeff SOS ashton?????????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I watched the interview yesterday with jb and ryan. What made me nervous was he has had a murder case before. It was a dad and a child. He got him off with 2nd degree.I hope this doesnt turn out the same way. A interesting fact i learned was that cheney and jose were both high school dropouts. I have to give them kudos for turning their life around. moo :seeya:

For anyone interested, our beloved Judge Perry begins his day with a cup of coffee and "Our Daily Bread." I've included the link for today's Daily Bread reading in case anyone wants to read what JP is reading/read this morning before beginning his day... http://odb.org/

Nice! Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member