2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace was on HLN just now talking to Robin Meade about ICA and the defense. She thinks they are going to use that it was a tragic accident.

Can't believe that after years of following this case from the Day 31, the trial is finally here. I am so hoping that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I'm hoping that someone, ANYONE in the family will stand up for Caylee, finally. I know it doesn't get easier for them, losing their granddaughter, but sometimes I think the drama surrounding Casey pushes Caylee to the back of their minds. I'm hoping now, since the focus will HAVE to be on Caylee, someone will have a change of heart and realize that the death of Caylee is not a "chalk it up to a loss, don't want to lose our daughter, too" situation and do the right thing.

I am not looking forward to heard details that I know I will not be able to push out of my mind, but I am VERY glad that Casey will have to be confronted with what she's done. THIS is the longest hallway...and today she's reached the end. Time to turn around and get the truth.

BiancaMPrieto Defense Attys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason just arrived

11901fq.jpg

wesh has traffic cam up

((note to self... do not use so much stress relief body lotion on hands next time))

The first 50 public members have just now been allowed into courthouse.

Yep - all of them should work - all links are posted in the media thread and todays news. This is the one I use due to it having the best volume.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

My favorite also due to volume, but ALWAYS have a backup on another tab as their commercials come at the MOST UNOPPORTUNE times (yep, they tout that you don't have to refresh every 10 minutes like before jury selection, but now they have commercials) Just sayin'!

gotta say when that pic first showed up I was wondering if you would see it...after all last week wasn't it...Mrs. Jeff SOS ashton?????????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It was and is.... Mrs. Sleuther On Ashton. I dropped the maiden name "THe Side".

Three years. I cannot believe it. This place has become a daily stop of mine for this time and I feel like I know you all personally and like weve known eachother for years. Caylee Marie Anthony brought people of all different races, ages and colors, together. Today The journey to justice for her begins, and I couldnt be prouder to be amongst you fine people.

Good morning everyone. Its only 5:30am here but I am up waiting. Where is the best place that works best to watch this besides my tv? I am either going to watch on In Session or on HLN. Nancy Grace was just on HLN and they are covering opening statements. Wonder which channel is apt to have less commercials? But which website is the best?

For anyone interested, our beloved Judge Perry begins his day with a cup of coffee and "Our Daily Bread." I've included the link for today's Daily Bread reading in case anyone wants to read what JP is reading/read this morning before beginning his day... http://odb.org/

How ironic- no truer words were ever said. From Our Daily Bread.......

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." —Matthew 6:34

KBelichWFTV The media is about to enter the courtroom for opening statements which the Judge has limited to two hours each side..

WOW...that's a long time!

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
The media is about to enter the courtroom for opening statements which the Judge has limited to two hours each side..
4 minutes ago

2 hours each side WOW!!!!:innocent:

Good Morning, WS Peeps!!! Today is the day!!! I've got 8 windows open...LOL! I feel sorta nauseous this morning, and sleep?.....didn't get much last night.

Justice for Caylee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member