2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how she held some stuff back...like the heart stickers, diary entry..on and on...

ICA facial expressions are so strange. I have only seen something like this once before.

I used to flat share with a flatmate who was a compulsive liar, which I did not know about for about a year.

When A friend and I confronted her about her lies she said nothing and just stood there with the same sort of facial expressions that ICA has today.

Very telling IMHO.

Am I losing my mind?

Chloroform in the trunk - shakes head no
Weapons computer searches - shakes head no, says I didn't do it
Backyard searches - shakes head no

No reason for THREE PIECES OF DUCT TAPE except to murder her child - very slight nodding of her head...

Did I see that?

Why is she allowed to sit there and shake her head? I thought there were restrictions on that kind of expression.

Maybe the defense doesn't mind her doing that because they are going to just admit she did it by accident? Just a thought! I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't reign her in if they were going to refute she knew nothing about Caylee's death.

Casey seemed to nod as LDB said that the duct tape was placed over her face and then shake her head when she said that Casey placed it there. SOD?

2 things:
I have a girl crush on LDB now

I was waiting for JB to jump up ala Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and say "Your Honor I object! This is devastating to my client!"

Since they are returning from lunch at 1:10 does that mean that JB will give his opening statement at 1:25 since he said needs 15 minutes to set up? Or will he have to come back from lunch early and be ready to go at 1:10?

I wonder what KC's demeanor will be when Baez is up. Should be interesting.

I wish Linda had placed more emphasis on CASEY wrapping the duct tape around nose and mouth so as to cause death. She mentioned "killer" instead. Small detail, but it bothered me because they need to hammer home that the evidence will show that Casey did this.

DO you think HHJP will tell the DT to have them control their client w/ the head shaking?

towards the end I thought ICA was coming unglued and was ready to try and stand up and run away. lol

I agree!! I was waiting for her to jump up and get tackled by deputies! She was completely done at that moment. She is going to explode when she sees some of her former friends on the stand.

During the break CM walked over to the SA and had a disagreement about something to being introduced in the opening statement. I wonder what that was?

Who will JB throw under the bus for the computer searches? Cindy or Geo? Hard to tell.

Just a brilliant brilliant opening. It's everything I hoped for and more.
LDB- You go girl!

There was one brief moment when LDB was talking towards the end that I thought Casey was going to have an outburst or try to get up and leave.

Oops, I see it's already been mentioned.

I LOVED that she kept repeating---throughout the presentation of the timeline---

WHERE was Caylee?
Caylee wasn't there.
Where was Caylee?
No Caylee.
Where was Caylee?

Wow, just wow is all I can say about the SA opening statement.

And Casey remained steely throughout the majority of it.....amazing, she really is so cold. Either way whether she did it or not (imo she did)you would think she would be in a complete mess throughout most of that but very little emotion, just a hard stare with her shaking her head. The only time she didn't shake her head was when the evidence couldn't be disputed.

MAJOR Kudos to LDB - that opening just blew me out of the water. And Kudos here to WS for keeping this website up and running! Now I have to grab some lunch and get some laundry done. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89