2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her keep shaking her head there like a bobble-head doll - that decision will work out about as well as every other decision she's made in the last few years has...

My theory is Baez supposed first minute bombshell will be about as deep as he went in voire dire - "Have you ever had something so bad happen you couldnt tell anyone?"...and THAT'S IT....one thing I doubt he'll EVER say in that courtroom "My client is innocent." He can say "....you must find her innocent (under certain circumstances)" but by law he CANNOT perjure himself - HE is under oath too and cannot ethically state as fact something he knows to not be true, so mark my words, he'll never say definitively "she's innocent", IMO.

:tyou: SeaNymph :cool2:

:yes: That is the sickening statement I heard him make. Thank you for reminding me of that. What, still is going to be Jose's "something so bad?" I wonder?

Its funny how much information is "new" and "shocking" to the news media...at least on INsession. There is live coverage on televsion by INsession. I do not know who receives this station, I live in the south but not as south as Florida. ;)

:cow:

I think it is brilliant for the State to show Cindy and George as extremely worried grandparents. I don't think it would have been a good idea to put a lot of attention on the Anthony's because they don't want the jury to shift their focus to the Anthony's. No matter what the Anthony's have done these past few years, they are not the ones who murdered Caylee and that is what this trial is about. I do have a feeling the defense is going to try and take the focus off Casey and onto the Anthony's though. I think the State suspects this and wanted to show just how extremely worried they were at least up until July 15th, 2008.

OMG LolaMoon08 - I kept thinking please please don't go there! Don't take any side streets here - stick to the primary evidence - don't talk about all the GA and CA stuff - you'll be helping the Defense! And she didn't, thank god!

Wowzers - as I am writing this - Tony Piptone said while LDB was talking about ICA tossing Caylee in the swamp - he looked over at CA and said she was just glaring - glaring at ICA as if to say - How Could You! WTH?

LDB did an incredible job! I love how she didn't really try to put anything in the jurors minds, she just laid out the facts. Everything she said is something that can be proven. How can the DT say anything against that?

The day by day and "Where was Caylee?" - - - LOVE IT!

I think I'm lovin me some LDB as much as Ashton right now :blushing:
IMO they will use twisted facts and twisted logic.

Deputy just made CA put the Teddy Bear away into her purse before she went into the court room...
there is a hall cam at WFTV http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

eta: hall cam just looped back about 15 minutes and then color barred. Now it's back to the end of the morning session I think.

A guy speaking now on local 6 (link above on reflector) just said when LDB was describing some things (didn't here it all) he looked at CA and she was GLARING at ICA. He said she GLARED at her for a while.

I heard this too! I so hope G and C have come to terms with the reality of what happened. It's their only chance to ever have peace again in their lives is if they will face the truth about their daughter. Starting to have some sympathy for them IF this is true.

I personally don't want to see the skull pictures. I would prefer to remember Caylee as a laughing and smiling child. We all know what became of Caylee I don't need to see the photographic evidence of it.

Yes, I think so. In effect, the prosecutions is saying the duct tape is the murder weapon. And it was.

So much for Defense trying to tell us that Caylee accidentally drowned and Casey hid the accident because of childhood abuse and post-traumatic stress--if that's what they're going to try to pull.

Obscuring another person's nose and mouth with duct tape would only be to kill them.

Why would anyone put duct tape over the nose and mouth of a child who already died in an accident?

bbm
This is what I've wondered for the past 3 yrs - are the state going to try and prove the duct tape was the murder weapon? Now we know, I can't wait for them to lay their case out because there has been so much speculation about that duct tape.

I'm confused about the shovel? Caylee wasn't buried where she was found. Was she buried at the Anthony's temporarily then moved?

some think so. remember, the dog alerts to smell of human remains near the playhouse in the backyard.

I think it is brilliant for the State to show Cindy and George as extremely worried grandparents. I don't think it would have been a good idea to put a lot of attention on the Anthony's because they don't want the jury to shift their focus to the Anthony's. No matter what the Anthony's have done these past few years, they are not the ones who murdered Caylee and that is what this trial is about. I do have a feeling the defense is going to try and take the focus off Casey and onto the Anthony's though. I think the State suspects this and wanted to show just how extremely worried they were at least up until July 15th, 2008.

ITA and it will be that much more difficult for them to get up there and say " Who us? we weren't worried"
Notice ,LDB added that AH went reluctantly because CA was so concerned.

LKB is saying on IS she would rather have more lies than one little lie cause that shows something is very wrong!! I think JB must be out getting the bus instead of eating lunch!:waitasec:
Gotta run out for smokes cause this afternoon should be interesting!:fence:

The Hinky Meter (ValHall's site) has a correspondent at trial. Here is her most recent Tweet about CM. Hmmm....wonder what's up with that....

MagpieFromHinky #chaneymason eating lunch with his new atty but no other defense

QuoteRespect salvarenga :tyou:
BBM

Jose chews with his mouth open? :floorlaugh:

:winko:

WFTV.com just showed Nancy Grace walking into the back of the courtroom, as an observer.

Now they're showing George & CA talking to a security officer. Cindy is carrying a teddy bear with her. Must be one of Caylee's old teddy bears. That's kind of heartbreaking.

Depending on which Teddy bear it is, it might contain Caylee's ashes.

I find it incredibly inappropriate for LKB to be on TRU TV giving interviews.

OT,my FIL just e-mailed us that he is "sick" ,his way of saying his body is failing and he's leaving us.
Long life,still has his faculties and attempting to putter in his garden. Caylee never got that chance.

I'm sorry about your FIL......however old or young they are it still is painful!---I know with my mom as much as I wanted it (dementia--her own living hell)---it was painful and still painful....:blowkiss::praying:

:lol:

:laugh:

LKB just said that JB will have to have some explanations to maintain his credibility!

I personally don't want to see the skull pictures. I would prefer to remember Caylee as a laughing and smiling child. We all know what became of Caylee I don't need to see the photographic evidence of it.

Same, I remember saying years ago that I never wanted or needed to see those photos. Caylee suffered enough indignity to last a life time - photos of her in death do not need to be disseminated to the general public and hence the world.

What gets me is some of the bloggers are traveling all the way from cities like Detriot and Columbus just to see the Casey Anthony trial.
What a way to take a vacation IMO.

when this LKB yaps it sounds like the defense is going to go for a mental problem with ICA and tell a sob story on why she is like this. Also that the evidence the State has is faulty so JB will try to cast doubt on their evidence and only address the horribl ptsd of ICA and why she lied and hope that can make the jury feel sorry for her. What the heck he will say happened to Caylee I have no idea tho!! Doesn't he have to address what happened to little Caylee after ICA went off with her???

LKB on IS now- says the defense should admit all the lies and work from there- no way they can be denied... (talk about a can of worms) they didn't ask her the logical follow up to that- if the defense does that how can they expect anyone to believe ANYTHING she says?

LKB seems to have morphed into a Bette Midler lookalike since her cosmetic surgery ... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234