2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG LolaMoon08 - I kept thinking please please don't go there! Don't take any side streets here - stick to the primary evidence - don't talk about all the GA and CA stuff - you'll be helping the Defense! And she didn't, thank god!

Wowzers - as I am writing this - Tony Piptone said while LDB was talking about ICA tossing Caylee in the swamp - he looked over at CA and said she was just glaring - glaring at ICA as if to say - How Could You! WTH?

ICA shaking her head no....when LDB was talking about what she (ICA) said to CA, or what she (ICA) texted to CA about the whereabouts of Caylee, etc. I'm thinking, are you insane? They have written TEXT MESSAGES from you. Why are you disputing that? :banghead::banghead:

I got the impression they were going to make CA out to be a liar. Like all the info she gave LEO was a lie...and of course, by CA's own admission in some instances, it was. She said she lied to get LEO out to the house, etc. Seemed to me ICA was going to say that CA lied about a lot. JMO

I'm confused about the shovel? Caylee wasn't buried where she was found. Was she buried at the Anthony's temporarily then moved?

Also, the search for choloform is obviously because ICA used it to help Caylee sleep. It was getting too expensive to buy it on the black market so she needed to learnto make it herself.

My shovel theory is that she wanted to at first bury Caylee. I am not sure if she wanted to bury her at Anthony home or not, but bury her.

I think the plan was always to bury her. She MAY NOT have wanted to go into a store to buy a shovel because she would be seen on video - so her search on the computer could have been simply to buy one online.

In the end she borrowed the neighbor's shovel but perhaps it was too much work or she changed her mind and decided to dump her and not bury her.

I'm confused about the shovel? Caylee wasn't buried where she was found. Was she buried at the Anthony's temporarily then moved?

Also, the search for choloform is obviously because ICA used it to help Caylee sleep. It was getting too expensive to buy it on the black market so she needed to learnto make it herself.

She may have used it to get Caylee out of the Car,or maybe an attempt to bury her ,but she realised it wouldn't work.
There was some evidence of plants moved and pavers ,maybe? CA and GA had excuses for those.

OMG! LKB is saying on IS that LDB didn't say how or when Caylee died. The DT will focus on that in their opening. They cannot lie or make anything up in their opening. She is also saying that they need to explain why she lied!

:loser: go away already! You left the case because of her guilt, stay away.

Will JB do it or CM?

She will cry because JB will paint a picture of a poor young girl with bad parents. He will make it all pitifull and she will cry. MO

JB's hubris will never allow anyone else to do the defense's opening other than him - even if it meant his client was better represented.

ITA and it will be that much more difficult for them to get up there and say " Who us? we weren't worried"
Notice ,LDB added that AH went reluctantly because CA was so concerned.

during a report on Chanel 6 the atty reporting said that he looked at CA during the bag part of LDB opening and she was glaring at ICA ---- (mean daggers)---so perhaps the reality has set in--not counting on it, but perhaps

I don't think the State will touch on cause of death too much...they know it was not proven to be any one thing or another. The jurors can easily decide on murder without that...

Depending on which Teddy bear it is, it might contain Caylee's ashes.

See I thought I vaguely remembered hearing something about that but didnt want to start a rumor...but EEEEEK - bringing the child to her own murder trial?? yikes.

WFTV.com just showed Nancy Grace walking into the back of the courtroom, as an observer.

Now they're showing George & CA talking to a security officer. Cindy is carrying a teddy bear with her. Must be one of Caylee's old teddy bears. That's kind of heartbreaking.

WFTV has video streaming now? Mine just shows the state flag. Am I frozen?

I don't think it would very smart of Beaz to shed any tears during his opening statements. Could actually hurt him more than help.

I don't think he'll cry at all. I think he's about fed up with KC.

ICA's telling gestures during LDB's opening statement were some of the more horrifying things I have ever seen and I thought ICA could not surprise me.

now what I want to know, is - for closing statements, can the state use video of ICA doing all that shaking head at key points, and the nodding at that one INSANELY telling point? cause that right there IMO should have knocked the thought of cover up out of ANYONE'S head.

oh i think it was done quite purposefully. She shook her head yes at the duct tape because Zanny put it there to kill Caylee....ummm... right? Seriously, i cant belive she will expect this to fly.

ICA's telling gestures during LDB's opening statement were some of the more horrifying things I have ever seen and I thought ICA could not surprise me.

now what I want to know, is - for closing statements, can the state use video of ICA doing all that shaking head at key points, and the nodding at that one INSANELY telling point? cause that right there IMO should have knocked the thought of cover up out of ANYONE'S head.

I seriously thought I imagined it - she looks guilty as sin and no one can do anything about it.

LDB said ICA was all smiles at Universal chatting up the officers - ICA scrunched her forehead while shaking "no".

This is only DAY 1 - I wonder if she's going to be able to sit through this for 8 weeks or so?

I think the most powerful thing the SAO could do in closing is to put a huge side by side of that beautiful pic of Caylee that we all first saw and fell in love with, beside one of her skull with the duct tape. Period.

I would love to see the SA ask the defense why not talk to a doctor about her not sleeping well.
I have two young nephews and a Goddaughter and I would think if any of them couldn't sleep a peditrician would be helpful of it.
Even low income people can get assistance for their kids to see doctors.
A bit easier than trying to procure coloform from your chemistry kit.

WFTV.com just showed Baez & another attorney carrying in a large paper covered exhibit.

I felt LDB was very respectful of GA and CA. I think that was brilliant because when they testify and act defiant and evasive as they have done in the past, they will look so bad. The jury will understand when the Prosecution asks to treat them as Hostel witnesses.

IS said one of the officers of the court attempted to take the Teddy Bear from CA. Apparently she was able to keep it if she kept it in her lap. She was rubbing it thru out the opening statement. Are the Anthonys special? H
e gets to leaf thru his Bible and she gets to play with the Bear. Where were these items during the hearings.. Oh excuse me, the Jury wasn't there.
Silly me.

wow you guys are moving fast!

Does anyone remember about Cindy's My Space?

during a report on Chanel 6 the atty reporting said that he looked at CA during the bag part of LDB opening and she was glaring at ICA ---- (mean daggers)---so perhaps the reality has set in--not counting on it, but perhaps

BBM. I agree. I would love to see CA redeem herself and finally be the grandmother Caylee deserved. But I'm not holding my breath. After hearing that opening you would think both CA and GA would get a clue and realize what they created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234