2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we expecting any testimony today? I'm guessing that OS will take up most of the afternoon, but was just wondering if we will get any meat today.

I'm planning on being here as much as possible but since I am a workin' girl, I could only take this day off...........gonna have to watch at night which sucks cuz I need to express myself and you all will be way ahead.... :anguish:

There is so much to take in. I knew this was going to be powerful stuff but just somehow never thought I'd feel so invested. I am so convinced ICA will do LWOP :)fence: on the DP). Not sure if the jurors will go there- But definitely LWOP at the very least.

Too much to over come and I just don't see it.

Jose gotta follow LDB..can't wait to see how he stacks up. LOL
Probably in a room practicing right now......my experience has been that one DOES NOT want to have lunch just before an important presentation.

I read this as "in a room packing right now" LOL - that he's packing up and leaving town. Wouldn't blame him.

Tink

I can't remember, does anyone else know if they had a cause of death for Laci Peterson?

No, they did not.

This was such an amazing and heartbreaking morning for me. Even though I knew "every" statement LDB made - I was just too emotional to even post, except for during the break. I am so grateful to be able to watch online - my heart is so "heavy" hearing all this evidence in "real time" again when we've had 3 long years to absorb it. It makes it all the horrible to hear. I'd braced myself to listen, but still found I was not quite "ready" and shed quite a few tears...

during a report on Chanel 6 the atty reporting said that he looked at CA during the bag part of LDB opening and she was glaring at ICA ---- (mean daggers)---so perhaps the reality has set in--not counting on it, but perhaps

After what Casey spewed about her and George, I'm not suprised.

I can't remember, does anyone else know if they had a cause of death for Laci Peterson?

don't believe they did...there wasn't much of her eiter.....

I think they're going to go with Choloroform accidentally killing Caylee. She'd used it before (the real kind, not homemade) and it worked. ICA was able to continue her partying and hanging out with friends while Caylee was knocked out. She grew tired of having to pay for it so she googled how to make it on her own. She used the homemade kind for the first time on June 16th and it accidentally killed her. ICA paniced and didn't know what to do, so she lied until she could lie no more. She was afraid of goign to jail, was afriad of her parents, afraid of losing Tony, so she had no choice but to lie.

How's that sound?

And there we have it.... LKB is saying there must be something wrong with her, to have lied so much.

Grrrr... I have no words for this person. Or none I can say here, anyway. :maddening:

Yeah, there's something wrong with ICA, alright. She's a <modsnip>. THAT'S what's wrong with her.

WFTV showing JB followed by someone with HUGE, covered posters? Maybe for display for his opening argument?
Baez: Ladies and gentleman of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentleman, this is Chewbacca....

BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression from watching KC's face throughout this, that this may truly be the first time that she is being made to sit through a full sumation of the crime. The first time she is being forced to face the full detailed accusations and the evidence against her. She certainly seemed stunned to be hearing the level of detail regarding her chloroform searches online, and what could be drawn from them.

Given how little face to face visits she has had from her dream team in the past year or more, and given how much she obviously reacts negatively to confrontation from her underlings (lawyers) could it be that she truly has not been forced to view the shear magnitude of what is arrayed against her before now?

No- they didn't. She was a mess when they recovered her. No way to tell just how she died.
He's rotting on DR though. The cause was not needed since she didn't throw herself in the bay... :innocent:

Much like Caylee didn't duct tape herself, wrap up in a winnie the poo blanky and toss herself in a muddy swamp. I dare them to try to say this was an accident.

I read this as "in a room packing right now" LOL - that he's packing up and leaving town. Wouldn't blame him.

Tink

Magpie tweeted that CM is having lunch with his new atty. No JB.

I love my hubby! He wanted Chili today!! ICA, we are going to eat chili without you!! :floorlaugh:

Chili is on simmering, but I had to share !

:dunno: I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that I really think JB's opening is going to be an epic failure.

What gets me is some of the bloggers are traveling all the way from cities like Detriot and Columbus just to see the Casey Anthony trial.
What a way to take a vacation IMO.

Yeah I'd rather be sitting under a palm tree sipping on a nice cold drink than join that circus.

Her former atty already admitted the Zanny-Nanny was a lie. I don't see how they can go with it now.

Don't shoot the messenger.....because according to ICA there is a nanny and then there is a "real" nanny.

Some of us have been saying she is going with a new story and a new nanny or "real" nanny.
After the weekend, I thought that no way are they/she going to admit to an accident. Time will tell and very soon when Baez gets up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota