2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Kinney Baden you are making yourself sound like an idiot. I know you can't be that stupid but do you think we or the jury are that gullible and stupid???

Mysteriously, somehow, this Roy Kronk got ahold of Caylee's body. It never was in Casey's car even though it still smells like death. Huh? Oh right, the garbage.

We had a dead mouse under our stairs in the basement, the entire basement wreaked of this horrible sour smell. NO way garbage smells like that.

This thing was tiny, but oh my the odor was horrendous!

Okay, have to go because a tornado is coming and should be here around 5:16pm!!!! I am trying not to freak out...I am used to hurricanes, which I can run from!!!

Great day for Caylee, IMO.

Please be safe.

No way would ICA spent three years behind bars if in fact what Baez said in opening statments was the truth. Her goose is cooked and she is so painted in the corner she is blending in.

BBM

pasty white from lack of sun suites her. So does lack of contact. (her body language coach...if there ever was one.. re: RB.. failed miserably today in helping her conduct herself)

and so now her loving parents and brother just evaopate? it was all their fault? this is just so insane I want you all to cut off my head now. I man really!

Oh...and the weeping while Jose was up was way more than when the State mentioned Caylee. Just not buying it...coaching and all.

I really question the strategy behind accusing, shaming and alienating the one man (George) who has been Casey's champion, even in spite of his heartbreak over the loss of Caylee, since this all began. This makes Casey look very, very bad because her attorneys cannot lie. They can only tell the story that she dictates as truth (most likely with the aid of consultants). j.m.o.

It only goes to prove what a cold hearted narcissist she really is. She will throw anyone under the bus, her own family is disposable, as long as SHE doesn't fry for this!

I had to listen to the end of todays trial on the radio in the car and I was totally screaming at the radio when George was being asked about what Cindy was wearing. (I am sure that people seeing me thought I was a complete whack-a-doo!)

My outrage was that George was questioned about Caylee's clothing 30 days after he had seen her. IF LE had questioned him about Cindy's clothing, he might have been able to answer. But, to ask that question 3 years later???? Of course he couldn't answer. Argh!

If it gets any more disgusting than today, if the defense stoops any lower, the entire world will applaud when ICA is put to death.

RK probably stole her keys and hid Caylee's body in her trunk for a while. LOL What is the DT doing??!!
BBM

IMO they are getting a needle put in their client's arm. I had held out that ... maybe ... just maybe ... Caylee's death was an accident. There is no doubt in my mind today - KC murdered her. Absolutely and clearly MURDERED her. They can give her the DP and I will be very satisfied and will feel that Caylee got justice.

BBM

pasty white from lack of sun suites her. So does lack of contact. (her body language coach...if there ever was one.. re: RB.. failed miserably today in helping her conduct herself)

and so now her loving parents and brother just evaopate? it was all their fault? this is just so insane I want you all to cut off my head now. I man really!
lmta...whoever is telling her how to behave...it's just not working.

Okay, have to go because a tornado is coming and should be here around 5:16pm!!!! I am trying not to freak out...I am used to hurricanes, which I can run from!!!

Great day for Caylee, IMO.

Hang in there! Be safe!

Tony Pip stated that the State shared with GA and CA's attorney the last bit of discovery re evaluations by the psychiatrist, etc. So GA and CA knew what was coming. OMG.....can you imagine? I think CA's testimony will be verrrry different. Or at least I hope it will.

I still have some reservations about Cindy. I think she is very disordered and will not be able to prevent herself from protecting the family name through denying what casey did. What's funny is that casey already sullied the family name by accusing everyone of molestation and abuse, but I think Cindy is so disturbed she will have a hard time understanding that.

The weird part of Baez's defense is that he admits Casey does nothing but lie....but when it comes to saying George abused her....you have to believe her!

And I'm sure the state will bring that point home on cross of casey testifies, which is looking more likely.

I still say this theory was whipped out of their back pocket after all the evidence DT was trying to get thrown out was allowed in. Grasping for straws still this late in the game!

Exactly! For anyone who may have been snowed by the DT opening, just remember everything the DT worked so hard to keep out of evidence - like casey's jail calls and visits, the decomp evidence, the dog handling evidence, etc. - when all of their efforts failed, they had to go to plan B.

I had a dr. appt. can someone please tell me if George testified?? Anyone else or just George and what have I missed? Had to leave in the middle of Baez crap.TIA

He did and it was intense and amazing. he did a good job for Caylee today. WFTV will have clips soon, I think.

I liked it when JA asked George if he knew CPR (yes), and would he have tried to save his granddaughter. This, to me, was an important point because Baez said George found Caylee in the pool, had her in his arms, and immediately started screaming at ICA.

That doesn't make sense. Of course GA would have started CPR, would have tried to save his granddaughter. He wouldn't just start screaming at ICA, even if he WAS committing incest which in my opinion he was not.

As far as George being stoic today when the allegations were made, what could he have done? If he had cried he would look guilty. If he had left the courtroom he would look guilty. If he showed lots of anger he would look guilty. He did the best thing he could have done, which was remain stoic.

Also, I forgot that the judge told Cindy and George that they would be thrown out of they expressed emotion. In addition, this was not the first time George had heard these allegations. he knew about the letter and then vior dire made clear which way the defense was going. That's when he apparently met with the state to discuss his possible testimony. This was not a shock today for him, poor guy.

I missed a lot of it...can you explain...please?

He said that it is lawyering 101 to know the answer to your questions. A lawyer should never ask a question they do not know the answer to. He said the defense bombed because they did not elaborate or follow through on cross examining George. Also, that they did not try to impeach with with information in his depositions. Moreover, that in general it was a pitiful cross. He said the only bomb shell today was when the defense bombed.

Mysteriously, somehow, this Roy Kronk got ahold of Caylee's body. It never was in Casey's car even though it still smells like death. Huh? Oh right, the garbage.

Nooooooooo it was the squirrel!!! LOL

I'm not a GA or CA fan, for sure, but I have to say, George made my cry today. I am so proud of him for telling the truth for Caylee.

I'm also impressed that he kept his cool and didn't let Baez set him off. Because, after all, who knows better than Baez about what buttons to push.

Now I just have to pray that CA sees the light. This may be harder. GA has always had a contentious relationship with ICA. Cindy has been the enabler and must feel tons of guilt - not to mention her epic denial.

Respectfully BBM

Even though I found myself feeling sorry for George today, I do not believe he did it for Caylee. I believe he did it to save his own reputation. Nevertheless, at least he didn't take the fall for ICA. For that, I am very grateful.

JMHO

I'm luvin' watching NeJame's commentary. He's excoriating the defense. Luv it!

BeanE STOP That's twice you have caused me to flop over!!!

"Holy crap on a cracker"

"Excoriating" Now that's a $5 word!!!

Ha!

Besides that the show was disgusting, it was all over the place.

Everyone was blamed, even LE. Those poor jurors, they must have been wondering what planet they were on.

If JB had kept it simple, drowned, cover up, he could have gotten somewhere. By being bonkers, blaming everyone ever mentioned in the news, putting down LE and experts, even bringing up psychics, he blew it.

There is a long way to go though, so we will see how it all comes out. I feel for the jurors, and hope they do not have any blinders on. Side swipes are rolling mighty fast.

ITA-I'm sitting here imagining JB wearing a tin foil hat!
TinFoilHat-vi.gif

RK probably stole her keys and hid Caylee's body in her trunk for a while. LOL What is the DT doing??!![/QUOTE]

BBM

IMO they are getting a needle put in their client's arm. I had held out that ... maybe ... just maybe ... Caylee's death was an accident. There is no doubt in my mind today - KC murdered her. Absolutely and clearly MURDERED her. They can give her the DP and I will be very satisfied and will feel that Caylee got justice.

I totally agree. I too thought there was still a possibility that it was some sort of accident, but not after today. It was murder. Pre-meditated and the whole nine yards.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member