2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB "Judge may we approach?" HHJP: "No." Love it! JB thwarted again.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would GA and CA hire a criminal lawyer in 24hrs of CA missing....The Child was missing they didnt know what happened to her....Something is fishy about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He didn't..he consulted with him. He probably suspected ICA right away and asked for advice FOR HER!

I am so close to back slapping JB, that it's good we are hundreds of miles apart. I dont care for either of these two, but JB is now just being petty and small minded. Wait, he is continuing it.

I predict that ICA will rant and rave at him if he has the brass to talk directly to her. But he deserves it.

Did I hear right? JB- Can we approach? HHJP- No!:floorlaugh:

Ja: Objection
HHJP: Sustained
JB: Can I approach?
HHJP: NO

I busted out laughing at that one!

Baez is so stupid. what does GA's gambling have to do with ICA and this case?? Makes like he is grabbing on to anything to try and defend his client.

He is trying to plaint seeds in the jurors minds that he is a degenerate gambler. There are some people that believe by default if he was having money issues due to gambling that he is a dishonest and immoral person, so therefore he can't be believed. He is hoping that the there will be at least one person on the jury the will believe that he is immoral and therefore dishonest because of his admitted gambling problem.

Throw the molestation accusations and the accusations that he moved out of the house because Casey didn't want to be around him and you have reasonable doubt about his story. I'm surprised he didn't start questioning him about his drinking habits to allude to the fact that he is a possible alcoholic to further make him look like a degenerate.

love this

Objection - w/ JA shaking his head

JB - judge may we approach

HHJP - No

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors