2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...at first the "what was she wearing thing" bothered me...but then I picture my own little boy in my head, who I miss everytime Im away from him, and I can tell you what he wore yesterday and the day before that, and even on Friday! Whose to say that you couldnt recall the last thing you saw your child (grandchild) was wearing a month prior, if its the last time you saw them. JB watches too much tv!!!

totally agree with you. DH is watching with me, and doesnt think its weird in the least that GA recalls what Caylee was wearing. He described it like a camera in his head, that the shutter doesnt actually click until a tragedy.

This is all jb has. He is trying to show george contacted attorney right away and the dang duct tape was in his possession. There is nothing that jb can do for his client. This is all he has but to make GA look guilty.

Referring to the Pontiac as George's car. I think he is trying to distance Casey from it in the minds of the jurors.

You know I'm sure GA sought advice FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would GA and CA hire a criminal lawyer in 24hrs of CA missing....The Child was missing they didnt know what happened to her....Something is fishy about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They did not hire a criminal lawyer. They consulted with a worker's comp attorney they knew. That's what they testified to. Why? Well, their kid was arrested. I think that is a good reason.

Not for a minute do I think GA knew what she was wearing but I do think he was trying to be a DAD and help his daughter here. He even described shoes and sunglasses. Sorry wish he would have just said that he did that because this was his daughter also.

Jurors apparently getting fed up with the sidebars. One rolled her eyes.

OMG!!! "Objection, Scope" "Sustained" x a bajillion. JB wants to approach, HHJP "nope".

JB is getting a lesson in lawyering on the job. Insane!!!! How could he do this to anyone? Use them and their life as a guinea pig? I have no love for KC, but this is absolutely despicable.

What do you mean GC/MS data plots?

Sorry...I slipped into jargonese!...think of the data plots/graphs as the peaks of a mountain ridge.....each element within the sample has a seperate peak aka the top of a mountain. kinda like the picture of a rollercoaster where the one element (chlorine) is a certain height and the other (chloroform) would be ANOTHER height. The pattern is matched to control peaks, that is a known sample of chloroform is shot into the GC/MS and a peak is identified and the unknown sample is shot and its peak (s) are compared with the known height peak.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would GA and CA hire a criminal lawyer in 24hrs of CA missing....The Child was missing they didnt know what happened to her....Something is fishy about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If I recall correctly, they were attempting to get new counsel for KC after meeting Baez...

I won't be surprised to see SA address this in redirect....

If GA had used that duct tape on Caylee he would have gotten rid of the roll. And he would not have used it for the flyers and had it in his possession either...imo

JB - May we approach?? NO.

LOLing here. What a joke this is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members