2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps saying that LE didn't bother with the ladder and the pool, but they gave KC every opportunity to say it was an accident and she drowned! JB just put that needle closer to her arm, imo.

I suppose it's too much to ask that GA would tell the truth when LDB asks him.
JB says GA threw ICA under the bus.... I need a Xanax.

Methinks we are going to see some very different testimony from the Ants.

Im not sure if i can continue watching... who is this evil? I am sick and sobbing!

So real question, is George going to fall on his sword and say that yes this is what happened?

No words for this.

JB: He [GA] took actually steps to throw his very own daughter under t bus just to protect himself.

GA purposely took steps to throw KC under the bus just to protect himself.

GA no reaction. They must have agreed to this.

From what I am reading this is a bad ploy for the DT. I don't think the jury will buy it. JB is all over the place and everyone. No one will believe him. Very unwise decision on JB's part, on KC's for even making it up, just bad.

Does anyone know if GA will be testifying? I am so sick right now. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

GA doesn't look surprised. I'm sure he was expecting the allegation, but the penis in the mouth comment would have sent me over the moon. And ICA is only crying because she knows either she's going away for life or if she does get off her family won't be there for her.

He says GA and Casey were both there when Caylee died in the pool. He is saying that George took steps to throw "his very own daughter" under the bus to protect himself. He has said GA and her brother both sexually abused her. I cannot believe this.

I have a terrible feeling GA and CA are going to cooperate with this defense to get ICA off.

so not only did george know but also he molested her and casey isnt even guilty of leaving the ladder down cause cindy did that..OMG

He DID NOT know. This is the defense trying to save a life. Nothing more.

I'm in shock. Now how in the hell is he going to bring RK into this mountain of BS? :waitasec:

I should shut this off. It is making me literally sick and my blood pressure very high. I hope the jury isn't falling for this bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard