2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!! I feel sick to my stomach!!!!

I wasn't going to post during opening statements but after hearing all this, I needed to come here to my friends to make some sense of this horrific tale. How can George sit there so stoic with no reaction whatsoever? I am just sick, sick, sick. :( :( :(

Wow!!! Throwing everyone else under the bus except for the guilty one!!

I was just going to post this exact same post! Holy moly--tossing EVERYONE under the bus!! Hate to say it, but there might just be one juror who buys into this bs. Absent GA and LE testifying to all of this---KC will have to testify. Geez, wish I weren't going on a 2 week vacation next week!

Wait for it. JG is going to be somehow to blame in here, too.

well .. well .. well .... GA could at least appear shocked .. They all knew what would be said here today!!!We just heard that he had his penis in her mouth and he didn't even flinch, your right Jose "something is not right here"!!!

Surely they knew ahead of time...I'm sure it's a "sacrifice" for ICA- sick

now saying that GA did all he could to make sure that casey took the blame

wtf

I will not be surprised in the least if GA and CA go along with the abuse story. Anything for princess ICA, right?

They're going to place the blame on George and Cindy for the duct tape on Caylee's mouth. It's coming..I can feel it.

IIRC law enforcement asked her point blank many times, months after July, if it was an accident, that they understand if it was, and it happens, and every time she said no, she was kidnapped by the nanny.

Please tell me I'm not the only one screaming out swear words and disputing what JB is saying. My animals are looking at me like I'm :crazy:

GA pulled Caylee out of the pool. And CA and GA covered up the death.

I'm lost. Where does RK fit in?

that is so unbelievable from how GA CA searched for Caylee... that it blows what JB said about the sexual molestation, its so obviously a Big Lie

JB running in circles making no sense at all - but I do feel bad, so bad for GA and CA and LA. Did not think I would, but this is horrible. This is so wrong.

why the hell didn't his client speak up oh about three years ago???????? This makes no sense........

ICA just lost the last 2-friends she had

poor GA and CA- how do you like ICA now

I totally believe they are in on this.....George is barely reacting at all, he should be mortified....JB implied George had oral "you know what" with Casey!!!

OT:

I am SO PROUD of all of you for showing CONSIDERABLE constraint right now...

I am beyond words...

Me too!!! The whole family is being trampled!! Is George agreeing to all these allegations? Am I missing something?

now hes saying CA may have left the ladder down.....blaming the whole fam damily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard