2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am BEYOND speechless - Baez is TOTALLY insinuating that George is Caylee's father, and that will not come out because of the "way this investigation was run".

There are no words!!!

GA is going along with this??? Jesus Christ

I am absolutely disgusted with this!!! GA's penis in her mouth at 8 years old... sure....JB is disgusting and is making a totally mockery of this court...he needs to be disbarred! Immediately!!!

I don't feel sorry for the A's. They've done nothing but encourage the bus to come right at them.

The media didn't want it to be an accident because that's not "sexy" enough.

so not only did george know but also he molested her and casey isnt even guilty of leaving the ladder down cause cindy did that..OMG

Umm and when exactly did JB find this all out and let all those resources be wasted looking for her? And why didn't they tell the cops the truth??? Because JB has been touting that it will all come out in trial since AUG 2008!!!

HOW are they going to explain away the jail house tape where GA is trying to get ANY information from ICA to help in the search for Caylee?

I hate that JB keeps saying the law enforcement kept looking in only one direction. Why wouldn't they when the person who knew what happened never gave them any truthful information???? That is their fault??

JB keeps saying "Because of the way this investigation was handled..."

I don't believe a word of this; he's saying whatever he can to save her hide. :cow:

I can't believe what I am hearing.

KC having GA's man parts in her mouth at 13 then going to school?

Caylee floating in the pool GA holding her in his arms threatening KC - and helping her cover it up.

Blaming Cindy for leaving the ladder up.

This is insane. He is doing well. KC is crying hysterically. CM arm around her.

Blaming LE for not thinking about an accident because it is not sexy enough.

HOW can GA sit there and CA and let this happen?

This is so crazy.

Will they lie to save their daughter?

JB alluding that Lee may be Caylee's father?

Cindy is writing not crying?

I am concerned that Cindy and George are going to play along with this crap.

Did CA leave the ladder up? Did cindy forget? Is she holding guilt inside of her we don't know . . . if the investigation had gone another direction . . . we don't know. GA will tell you Caylee used to wake GA up and say Jo Jo swim . . . she was very fast and could out the door fast.

CA told coworkers someone was swimming in their pool on 6/17 the day after, LE had this info and completely ignored it. They had murder on their minds, that was not sexy enough, we have a girl telling us all kinds of lies and stories, they were more concerned about the public than doing their jobs. 15th of July Caylee is missing, immediately CA told YM about the ladder incident. No questions asked, it is ignored, no forensics, they are more concerned w/alleged transport with the car . . . this was an accident that snowballed out of control and they didn't care.

well .. well .. well .... GA could at least appear shocked .. They all knew what would be said here today!!!We just heard that he had his penis in her mouth and he didn't even flinch, your right Jose "something is not right here"!!!

He can't react or he gets tossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member