2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez: "This child could have her father's penis in his mouth and then go to school."

thud
That's when she cries, for herself. GA was prepared for this, that is quite obvious. This whole family has sold their soul to the devil.

Now after Cindy....left the ladder up.

-----------IF my child was missing and I had a pool that is the FIRST place I would go.

I thought attorney's weren't allowed to knowingly lie??!!

I don't believe a word of it! George is willing to take the fall to save his daughter's life.

She asked for help in covering up her child's death from GA, the monster who abused her? Good grief, how stupid do they think people are?

traildayone20.jpg

I actually DOOOO have an "aha" moment!

At this moment, I am actually feeling sorry for GA and CA.

I have to keep reminding myself to breath my jaw is resting on my knees, i have a feeling this gamble is not going to pay off.

So now the pool ladder was left out by Cindy? Seems like it is everyones fault except Casey!

*thud* <-------that was the noise of my jaw hitting the desk!

I can't eeeeeven explain my feelings right now...I am..... I am.............

I don't even know what I am right now

Notice how ICA is not even the one who left the ladder by the pool, no, even that is someone else's fault. OMG!

Do you think that GA and CA already knew this line of defense was coming, hoping that it would save their daughter so they agreed to it?

They HAD to - they are way too composed to be hearing this for the first time!

"It was the early morning hours, or maybe early afternoon, actually it was the early morning"

Get your story straight JB!

No reason in the world George wouldn't have called 911 if they had found Caylee in the pool.

OMG. Poor George. These obvious lies are loathsome.

Why do I feel that George and Cindy are going along with this strategy just to save Casey?

As much as I despised her parents for covering for her...
I am so unbelievably angered for George right now. I bet poor Caylee is rolling in her grave.

I see no surprise or anger on GA's face. This is all planned with the Ants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay