2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most pityful display of chit I have ever seen.
And I have seen a bunch.
KRONK IS MORALLY BANKRUPT??
This is so sick.
I can harly watch this.

God Help this Family. I am sick to my stomach listening to Baez and I just got a migraine headache from his accusations. God Help them all.

Now for R Kronk - he is morally bankrupt- he took Caylee's body and hid her!
What soap opera did they get this from? RK thought he could get the 250K reward money.

That is what I was saying...if one really knew nothing about this case...you might indeed believe this...

That's what others I am watching with-who know nothing, nothing about t case are asking me as we are viewing. Could it have been an accident...?

Poor Roy Kronk. Why would he hide a body just because then he wouldn't get the reward- is that what JB said?

I thank everyone here for the camaraderie that I am privileged to share today, in this moment for Caylee.
I just have to say: How can JB being saying this crap with a straight face...Slander, lies and nonsense...I am so Sick at this load of Poo....

How can CM actually come up with this stuff or listen to KC come up with this stuff and then put his hands on KC and pat her back? I couldn't even sit in this room with her and not be totally disgusted with her, never mind touch her.:banghead:

Freudian Slip! Unfortunately, fortunately he was found before he succeeded (in committing suicide).

no he probably meant unfortunately because if he was successful he could totally pin it on him saying that's why he killed himself

1154 peeps in here...that explains why the server is sooooo slow.

What the hell????

Kronk took Caylee's body and hid her?

Didn't "read the fine print"????

THUD!

why didn't the defense just tell LE about this story if this was all the case??? Then Casey wouldn't have been stuck in jail for years. now here comes the roy kronk story.

Yeppers. Could have done this years ago. Or immediately after KC telling it.

Now JB is going off into the world of fantasy, this is absolute bs.

Yup I think the Anthony's are in on this. And I think it's disgusting.

And I think the idea to totally blame George was Casey's brain child. She hates both of her parents so much.

And Kronk moved her body?????????????? How did he know where she was??????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member