2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those highly qualified people in the defense team, the dream team, and this is the best they could come up with? CM and LBK ought to be ashamed.
Does he really thing anyone would buy this crock? Is he going for reasonable doubt? If this is the best they can come up there is no doubt.
OMG! RK hid the body? What next? Why hide her? Why would he move her. He could have found her where ever she was at, why move her?
I haven't smoked in 8 months and I need a cigarette NOW! I may be buying a pack before this is over.

I'm baking biscuits to go with the "Alibi Stew" we are hearing. I think Grandma Shirley is going to be implicated next!

Roy Kronk took the body because he wanted the reward - did not read the fine print about the reward being for a LIVE Caylee.

He took her body and hid it.

If Caylee drowned, why does he keep saying that "We aren't saying that he had anything to do with Caylee's death."? And did he just say that RK hid Caylee's body?

Omg. Why would someone steal a body and bury it? The DT would have been better off just to say ICA left her there after the drowning.

This is pure baloney!

Stating that Roy Kronk took Caylee's body somehow and deposited it in the woods to get the reward money. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

So how did Kronk get Caylee's body in the first place? And who's decomp is in the trunk of the pontiac?

If GA came close to suicide once I wonder what this is going to do to him.

you are so right!!! I will not be surprised if it happens-then ICA will have caused two deaths!

This is completely a load of carp!

I came from a home/family filled with abuse - physical, emotional and sexual. For 18 years, I dealt with this, as did my sister. NEITHER of us have ever dreamed of hurting our children!!!! We have never "lost it" to that degree whatsoever, either in anger or frustration. My sister raised two sons in a loving home. I raised two STEPSONS in a very loving home! I opened my home to my ex's nephew as well, to save him from an abusive home life. I am now pregnant with my and my new husband's first child.

Shame on you, all of you, on the DT. You are painting a very ugly and distorted picture of survivors, such as myself.

why is is like doing all this with displays in the opening statment?

I can not wait until the state unleashes Jeff Ashton on this ridiculous story.

I'd kill myself before I'd let anyone speak about my father in a court of law like this.

This is despicable.

Me too! My father wasn't perfect, but never ever would I sit there & let someone defame him like this! Never!

Oh a tape measure. He must have watched My Cousin Vinny last night.

Is George going to get up there and admit to sexually abusing Casey??? I just don't get how they think they're going to prove this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member