2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? Kronk hid her? This is all insane.
If I was GA I would have stormed out by now. The fact that he didn't may cause someone to wonder why and if the allegations are true. For the record, I do not believe they are, at all.
BTW, HLN goes to commercial and/or cuts out graphic statements which is VERY annoying.

IMO, they are making their theory very complicated.

Will there be any survivors after this bus comes to a stop....I am sick at my stomach to think about the Defense's accusations.....for the jurors to see this in the beginning makes me think that they can possible believe the horrific circumstances that they are painting but I must say that I would hate to be the Defense in trying to hold on to any sort of ground they have gained with the opening statements. This is even more gut-wrenching than I thought. I'm in shock although we've debated all of these things before.

The over the top bs is going to win KC the DP.

So George and Lee raped Casey, Caylee drowned, George hid the body, the Kronk moved the body.

Boy-oh-boy.....George must be more emasculated then I thought.

And yes....every theory everyone had on this case has come home to roost

We aren't saying that GA killed Caylee.
We aren't saying RK killed Caylee

Errrrrm, he just bloody said it was a pool accident. Ergo No-one killed her (5 minutes ago). Now someone else may have killed her.

No-one dumped the body......I think JB should be arrested, this opening statement is bordering on criminal.

I wonder how many on the jury know what George looks like. They are probably not even looking at the people in the gallery and George is sitting in the back. So as long as he keeps quiet, they will never know that he is showing no reaction to all the charges Baez is laying on both George and Cindy.

"Every character with an agenda was down here." He better not try to besmirch Tim Miller!

Mr Baez is about to overplay his hand, and is about to hang his client.

Just getting done saying that Caylee drowned and ICA knew she was dead etc, if he now goes on to play an "or maybe it was Kronk" card, he will diminish his 'explanation'.

Once diluted, it looks exactly like what it is ---- throw it all at the wall and see what sticks.

ICA is done, no need for 8 weeks anymore.

(And why talk about science fiction if you are admitting to the fact that she was indeed dead)

Genius!!!

What does RK have to do with this? Is there proof ICA knew the dude? That makes NO sense to me at all. Did he go in the house and get the W-T-P blanket, duct tape, etc., and put the body there. Wow - this is a REAL stretch.

Carry on. . .

This makes no sense to me, sorry. George had no reason to cover up an acicdent in lieu of performing CPR and them calling 9-1-1. He had done far worse to get CA's ire, no reason to hide this from her and certainly no reason for KC to then take Caylee's body, leave her in her. trunk for 2.6 days and then dump her down the street like trash.

The prosecution is going to slice and dice this and then insist KC take the stand as she cannot hide behind the 5th if she has not committed the crimes she is accused of.

The spiteful biatch comment would make no sence, Diary of Days would make no sense, the hanging teddy bear cartoon would make no sense.

JB barely makes sense.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!!!! why wouldnt George and ICA have disposed of poor Cayless themseleves ???? this is so stupid!

...and now with the 20 feet off the side of the road...it is cr*p 'cause he would like the jury to believe that she was just lying out there.

OMG he's doing just what all the talking heads said NOT to do....they said to take one thing and stick to it. He's going with abuse AND GA being there AND cover up AND Kronk's daisy chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee