2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I. just. can't. watch. this. I'll have to catch the highlights on the news. I. am. going. to. be. physically. ill. Seriously.

JB is as crazy as ICA, is. IN MY OPINION. Hope that doesn't get me a time out. It's really tame compared to what I want to say.

Not that Baez hasn't looked foolish in the past...

But he is quickly killing any future career in law...

If the Florida Bar is watching this, it just mgiht be the end of his law career. He won't be able to even work as a paralegal.

My sons are 22 and 27 and they even know this is all bullcrap!! I am making the point that single guys with no kids can figure her out as easy as anyone else ...MOST people have commen sense

He isn't "defending kc" - he's just trying to put the blame on everyone else. Please. What about your clients alibi JB? Tell us how she's innocent . . . not how everyone else is guilty!

So, is Casey to blame for ANY of this? Because all I'm hearing from the defense is no.

JB is drinking KC's Kool-aid. :crazy:

I told you he was drinking a big bottle of red stuff!

JB isn't giving us answers....he's mixing a big old bowl of spaghetti for the jurors to help themselves.

He just ruined his own opening.

SPOILED spaghetti.

I just posted the SAME thing.

I had to mute him. How did RK supposedly get the body? Did GA pay him from Caylee's piggy bank?

He must be losing the jury by now, cause he's losing me and I know far more about the case than they do.

IMO, they are making their theory very complicated.

They have to. Because their client wants to be absolved of ANY and ALL culpability.

JB is overstepping and losing the connection - MO

You can't go from GA putting the tape on Caylee and then Roy Kronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members