2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement might be forth coming from the Anthonys.

Lippman says he is very angry and a statement from CA & GA is forthcoming.

Paraphrasing ...

JB claims KC a sex abuse survivor and then asks what does a sex abuse survivor look like -- do they wear a tatoo on their forehead --- ummm

No JB -- your client wears a tatoo on her shoulder saying THE GOOD LIFE!!! Kind of sends that theory out the window IMO.

Did I mess something? Did JB say what happened to Caylee's body, after GA pulled her from the pool? Where was Caylee's body when Kronk supposedly found and hid her body?

CA & GA attorney just gave a statement. Maybe they didn't know exactly what JB was going to do?

JVM saying GA showed no reaction to the sex abuse accusations. Casey-his daughter.

JVM asking how will the defense explain the computer searches which took place in March 2008.

George seems sedated.

GA/CA attorney was shocked by the statements and accusations. Mr Lippman says a statement could be forthcoming.
Lippman very angry. Local 6n news.

Did he ever link how it was that RK supposedly got the poor deceased baby from GA? CRAZY! :crazy:

Thinking back I think JB meant to imply that Kronk found the body the first time he went back and urinated in the woods & called his friends over to say he had seen something. That was the dead snake day. I think JB means that Kronk later went back and took the body?? Brought it back and hid it later so he could "find" it again?

HLN -

JVM ...EDIT...NO....NOT JVM, it was JC (sorry)

It is probably the most amazing opening statement i have ever seen because they are specifically alleging a number of people committed crimes, even serious felonies. Roy Kronk, desecration of a corpse; GA, Sexual Assault, Sexual abuse; obstruction of justice to GA more or less (?) the moral issue that they're saying he tried to put his own daughter under a bus, knowing full well the whole time what happened, it's just amazing!

Interrupted by Mike G as he just got a statement from David Evans, Roy Kronk's attorney...now he's reading the statement...

"to the extent that the defense is stating that mr kronk somehow had possession of and had something to do with the disposition of Caylee Anthony; those statements are absolutely false"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me...now excuse me while I go :sick:

(on my iphone watching and trying to type at the same time, so please forgive the typos)

OMG - Just when I think I've heard it all - JEAN C is saying that George is simply following the court's rules. That is why he had no reaction. The rules say no facial or any other reactions are allowed.

:banghead:

I am thinking maybe the family knew this was coming. Might help explain his lack of reaction. I am sure they are well prepared.IMO

PLAY BALL!
ump-756752.jpg

WKMG saying that Lipman(Anthony attorney) is livid and statement will be forthcoming.

I thought sure Baez was going to alledge that George was the one that placed the duct tape on Caylee. Baez never did address WHO placed the duct tape there, did he?

I am just sick about all of this!!!

LDB, JA, and FG will pull this out for Caylee.

JMO

I CANNOT WAIT until court convenes today and we all have a chance to tear this BS apart, using the facts we know from doc dumps....

Shocked by defense statements, knew something was coming because of psych reports done pretrial...this paraphrase from statement from atty for GA & CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member