2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here think that George will go with this story?

Did they KNOW this was going to be KC's defense????? I canot see GA doing this. hes sitting inthe courtroom!!
If it was an acident, he wouldve called 911 STAT

I am not trying to hijack this post -- who is "LE"? I apologize... If I could get to the post for beginners in a quick fashion, I would do the research myself; but, the system is really slow because we're all here! :) I just discovered Web Sleuths and this site is awesome! Thank you for your help,

Cindy B

Ok, if she drowned, why the duct tape.
If it was an accident, why the Nannie?
If it was an accident, why the multiple lies about the life of the Nannie?
Why all the rest of the carp we've read about in documented evidence for the past 3 years?
Man I would love to know about that Grand Jury Testimony !

Get ready LDB to ask George Anthony: Did you say, under oath, that you would do anything, even sell your soul the devil to get your daughter out of jail? " "YES!"

JA is so shocked he is almost amused. God love him.

I thought I could never feel bad for the Anthonys but I've turned. I feel SOOOOOOO bad for them.

Not me cos it's all a LIE & they're going along with it to SAVE their daughter!

OMG. I don't know how George can sit there.

I think both GA and CA are willing participants in this horrific charade. And if they are, God help them all. I hope they all burn in hell.

So what's the deal, if KC is found innocent, then does this mean GA will be charged ?

You should be ASHAMED of yourself KC and DT.

kc15.jpg

If we all knew this was what JB was going to do, so did the Anthony family. Their attorney had to tell them of this in advance.

<This feels like a bad dream.>

Jose now explaining the gas cans and duct tape being part of the set-up by GA to pin this on Casey.

This is what tax money pays for? This farce of a trial where someone can get in front of a jury and throw all sorts of people under the bus?

What a joke.

George is going to plead the 5th isn't he?He's gonna save her *advertiser censored*.

Unbelievable!

Someone tell me he is not going to do this.

Don't count on it. I think Cindy is going to back this up.

ITA - they knew this was coming and are going to go along with it. So much for getting run over by the bus - they got on freely and paid for their tickets.

His "suppositions" just don't add up.......I think the jury would have to be totally stupid to believe that if this was an accident that she would sit in jail all this time......and an accidental drowning happens all too often but people don't spend 3 years in jail for it......

She waits all this time to come up with another story! ITA agree Lanie, why not say anything before this. She was too busy keeping her other stories together.
...because it took years to unlock the truth...yeah, right.

I knew they were going with accident but to say that GA was there WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV