2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is smiling in the background. I think by going with accident means ICA will néed to testify.

I agree. That will be fun.

If this is not a murder case, what is it?? An accidental drowning is not murder so why would they let her sit in jail for all this time if the answer was so simple??

Exactly. Surely her attorneys would have advised her to reveal the truth in hopes of a plea deal. This is a lie. No reason for the defense to hide it for so long.

So, at what point, in this imaginary scenario JB's cooked up, did Casey reveal all to him? Because one would think, if she could tell him, she could tell LE and not be sitting in jail, and then on trial for capital murder!

Yes!

Why would he hide the dead body? Didn't read the fine print? What? I'm lost.

This makes no sense to me, sorry. George had no reason to cover up an acicdent in lieu of performing CPR and them calling 9-1-1. He had done far worse to get CA's ire, no reason to hide this from her and certainly no reason for KC to then take Caylee's body, leave her in her. trunk for 2.6 days and then dump her down the street like trash.

The prosecution is going to slice and dice this and then insist KC take the stand as she cannot hide behind the 5th if she has not committed the crimes she is accused of.

The spiteful biatch comment would make no sence, Diary of Days would make no sense, the hanging teddy bear cartoon would make no sense.

JB barely makes sense.

Kronk had no reason to hide the body and then "rediscover" it. What would be the point? It wasn't his trunk that reeked. I guess they are trying to say he was the one who duct-taped Caylee? I don't get it. This is ludicrous.

And I think they are insinuating that child molester GA was molesting Caylee and that's why he didn't call 911. He was worried they would find evidence she was being raped by Jo Jo. This is so sick and ridiculous.

I have not followed all the details of this case closely, but I am finding what JB is saying very confusing and not easy to follow. Clearly sounds like a bunch of hogwash and I still don't know what his point is? So she drowned...GA wanted to hide that fact...and somehow RK ends up with her body? Makes absolutely no sense. I hope the jurors feel the same. He's probably planted some reasonable doubt about certain characters involved, but I'm waiting for him to spell out, exactly what happened.

I wonder if the jury will feel sorry for KC because her attorney sounds like he's doing a mock trial at a high school?

The prosecution is HIGHLY amused...

:great: Yes they are !!! The camera had a great shot of JA and I "thought" I saw a nice smile on his face !!

Oh ... Can you just imagine what they are thinking and what they will be saying to each other after JB's "dog and pony show" is over ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh ... and wouldn't you just love to be having "cocktails" later today with the members of the SA !

:great:

So, tell me if I have this correct...JB says RK hid the body? Then who the heck gave RK the bodyand how the heck does that have anything to do with ICA allegedly being sexually abused by GA?

I don't know what to say. This is the most horrid, insane account of what happened, an attempt,IMO to explain it away.

Didn't the judge state specifically that GA and CA were NOT to show anyemotion, and they are not allowed to react to anything said or they would be in contempt?

Could thisbe why GA is showing little emotion?

811 on this thread! 492 members and 319 guests.

I do completely believe one statement of JB's: "Something is just not right with this girl."

He is all over the place. Everyone has been thrown under the bus. They did what to the snake? I can't believe this! Talk about reaching!

He started off strong and now is ending with a huge pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

FAIL.

I think that Jose Baez's inexperience as an attorney is showing. I wonder who told him this was a great opening statement?

Seriously, is this enough cause for an appeal? Is his job being done that poorly that it could be possible?

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I am highly offended by this defense sideshow! As I am sure survivors everywhere are....anyone who's been through that would say without a doubt you become almost too protective of your child always keeping them close to make sure they are safe. IF ICA was sexually abused she would NEVER have let Caylee get in a position to be unsupervised long enough to get in a pool and drown.

She may have drowned but perhaps ICA purposely let her get in the pool so she would drown or even held her under the water while she did drown.

DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB not making any sense. Saying Kronk wanted money but kept the body of kaylee for months. Makes no sense. If he was in it for the money then why didn't he report the body when he first found it... Can't have it both ways.

Very ironic that he is fixated on Kronk lying about the skull rolling out of the bag and how this makes him totally unbelievable as a witness. But..he dances arrant all of her lie telling and just said that she did stupid things.

Well we're not the only ones: OS tweeted: Does Baez's opening statement seem slapdash to any of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay