2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB isn't defending kc at all . . . he's throwing the blame at everyone else and hoping something will stick.

My neighbor is watching with me he has limited info but thought yesterday she was guilty. So far today he thinks she will walk.

He says her parents hid everything. Her pregnancy her lies aout her job.

I dunno what to think I didnt think JB would sound so confident in court. I also never watched any pretrial coverage. I started with Jury selection.

Something is just not right with Jose. His opening statements are repulsive and disgusting. KC is succeeding in hurting even more people with this. To much to many theories don"t jive. Whatever he thinks will cause reasonable doubt coming from one who can not reason

What I could not follow is what scenario was laid out as to who disposed of the body? Casey, George, Roy K?

Nothing he skipped that part. He say "we don't know how Kronk got the body".

He never explained what happened after GA held Caylee and fell to his knees screaming "What did you do".

You know what? If I was somebody who was very un-familiar with this case, I would be impressed with how JB is presenting ICA's defense. He has not made the connection of how Krunk had possession of Caylee's body, but everything else sounds pretty good. He is doing a much better job than I expected especially after seeing him act like a total asshat for the previous 2 years.

I will now put on my flame retardant suit. :)

Gotta admit, the whole Kronk thing sounds fishy coming from Baez today, if you don't know anything about the case...

IDK, I don't find it at all plausible what the defense is saying, just going by what the defense is saying.

If Roy Kronk was indeed involved in this to get the reward, why move the body and play games for months on end? Makes no sense to me.

If George wanted to not be found out for abuse, why not call 911 when Caylee was found in the pool?

If Caylee really drowned in the pool, why would ICA be willing to sit in jail for almost 3 years to pull this out in court?

IMO, this is pure BS, even if you have no previous knowledge of this case.

So, tell me if I have this correct...JB says RK hid the body? Then who the heck gave RK the bodyand how the heck does that have anything to do with ICA allegedly being sexually abused by GA?

I think JB is just trying to say that the recovery scene was wide open to contamination because of the multiple times RK was back there, and the length of time. He's doing a poor job of it, but I think he's trying to say that anything found there should be looked at as circumspect because there is no rock solid evidence of the chain of custody of the remains.

Baez: no one asked ICA why she was not acting right.

this defense opening statement is ludicrous... poor george and cindy...and roy and LE and everyone else that has bus wheels on their backs

So, all these other people are lying and KC is telling the truth...the same KC that lied to every friend she ever had, lied to police, lied to her parents constantly, lied to her brother...but THIS time it's everyone else that's lying? Okey doke, JB.

I hope RyanP takes the stand and tells the jury what a burden KC would say Caylee was and what a liar she has been since forever, and what a hard arse Casey can be.

I have screamed a few things at my moniter since JB started, and "Aha!" isn't one of them.

me neither....not good, not good at all........

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Is there evidence of ANY of this?

But I have a question: what if this is all true? And I only ask that because if this is all a lie, this has gone into the twilight zone. An understatement, I know.

And another question: is anyone sitting here saying .. "ahhh now I understand".

Are we in the twilight zone?

JB is clearly struggling with the nexus between this whole abuse/accident/Kronk story and LE doing a bad job.

This is making me physically ill. I'm praying, -praying-, George and Lee don't lay down for this. And that Cindy doesn't hold them down to take it.

I call BS!!

I'm soooo with you, it's been almost a half hour since JB started and I can't get rid of this sick feeling. :sick: Will GA be charged and go to jail for his role as accessory or cover up? Please legal eagles do tell us?

Lies! In the Universal interview LE BEGGED Casey to tell the truth. They said they would help her tell her family, that they had had to do it before. That she needed to tell them what happened if it was an accident. Baez is making it sound like LE never tried and only wanted to convict her of murder. Just listen to that interview, LE did everything they could to get her to tell the truth.

Sounds to me like there should be no problem with Casey taking the stand!

George and Cindy are getting caught in a cache 22. If they support Casey's claims and testify to that, they should be able to be charged with perjury and obstruction of justice by lying to police officers, among other things. If they plead the 5th, then it is only heresay from Baez and not actual evidence, and the jury is not supposed to weigh the opening arguments as evidence. Just the testimony from witnesses. So that means Casey would have to testify to get all of these bombshells as evidence. If that happens I believe the prosecution will tear her to shreds.

I'm thinking something not right with Baez as well! This is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser