2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is shocking to me that GA will agree to being accused of putting his man part in his daughter's mouth at the age of 13 and then sending her to school, that he was having an affair while his granddaughter is missing, that he would put duct tape over the little baby's mouth for no good reason and most of all that he would NOT call 911 to try and save Caylee and give her a proper funeral.

I just can BELIEVE that this man woudl rather walk around accepting these lies as truth just saw that a daughter he know full well killed his granddaughter coudl walk free.

And then what? She will live with hima nd Cindy and they will be happy again?

MO

Please please don't flame me . . . .

There's a lot of holes in what JB is saying . . . . BUT . . . . he's doing . . .

(oh don't flame me!)

He's doing a pretty good job. He's made some great points.

At certain points I can agree with you but for the most part what he is saying just doesnt make sense to what we already know. I am sure he is trying his best with what he has to work with. That said, throwing everybody under the bus and claiming that Casey just isnt normal so she isnt culpable is a huge mistake on his part as I am sure you would agree. jmo

I hope Lee or someone watches out for George's emotional well being after this...

IF George went along with this utter nonsense, he deserves everything coming to him. Karma is a bitter beyotch.

JMO

I think they're using all those easels to block KC from the jury!

How awkward (and not smart) for IS to be signing off for the day in 15 minutes...

Boy, oh boy...JB should have stopped after the first ten minutes of his argument, when I was hanging on every word. The DT argument is shocking and terrible, but now my mind is absolutely drifting and I am having to focus with all of my might just to remotely follow his current train of thought. He is rambling, stumbling over words, dropping one issue and picking up where he left off on another one, etc....

I agree! He should've dropped the bombs, said "reasonable doubt" and sat down. I believe any momentum he had is now gone.

:Banane27:

Okay, this is just a cluster &%$#.

The students in my 7th grade English class could give a more coherent presentation.

The concerning thing is recent tweets suggest most of the jury has been showing interest in what JB is saying.

SO there was NO body in the trunk then?

The baby died--George covered it up---Kronk conspired and dumped the body---but she was never in Casey's trunk.

Had to take the puppy out for a "comfort break" and I must have missed this - Baez says that Caylee was never in the trunk?? WTH??

Also at this point he is going into way too much detail about this case. He sounds more like he is doing a closing argument right now.

So now the death band on Caylee's hair doesn't matter. Keep going, JB. You're digging you and your client deeper.

If it doesn't matter, he will not argue with the hair expert. He would have to concede the death band evidence. We'll see what he does. jmo

Any Lawyers on this thread? Isn't the opening statement supposed to be a general explanation of their defense? Why is he discussing all this evidence that the Jury has not a clue about as yet? Is this normal?
Why doesn't HHJP direct him?

JB: LE took all Casey's clothes. negative. All her shoes. And they tested them for soil and they did not test for soil from Suburban. they took textile fibers and compared them to her car and to their home no match...

okay jose then how do you tie George into this?

A DOG SHOULD NOT BE TESTIFYING IN A DEATH PENALTY TRIAL AND LETS NOT TRY IT OUT?????????????????????????????

He is insane. Completely MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member