2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to hear Mark Nejame's take on all of this. I think that Cindy and George are complicit, on board rather than under the bus, so to speak.

Soooooo...ICA spent almost 3 years in jail over a drowning??? That GA helped to cover up??? All I gotta say is GA grow some and stand up for yourself!!!!

I cannot believe the people here who actually think JB raised reasonable doubt. He raised as much reasonable doubt as the guys who platered 5/21/11 rapture signs. I need to walk away. Seriously.

Considering that JB and Co wouldn't let ICA be examined by state psych experts and docs it brings up the validity of everything stated in the opening statement. I would be more apt to believe things if they had allowed the exams...

MOO

Not flaming, just asking...

What points are good?:waitasec:

Thanks for not flaming! Here's a few, in very random order, jsut off the top of my head:

GA's non-reaction when CA yells to him (in 911 recording).

GA NOT calling the police, or even calling right away to see if KC & Caylee were alright, after smelling death in her car.

The sexual abuse possibilities. What does a victim of such look like? Didn't he say that you could be sitting right next to one & never know it? He's right, he's very right about that. He pegged that one. A victim of sexual abuse can turn out just fine, and go on to lead a very productive & happy life, OR they can get fundamentally screwed up.

GA did have access to the duct tape . . . . in fact, it was most likely HIS duct tape. Doesn't mean he did anything sinister with it, but it does make a person go "hmmm...." especially when it shows up on THOSE gas cans.

RK's story about the skull did change. I remember that being a little bit hinky, and being confused, thinking maybe I'd just heard it wrong the first time around.

Hey, I'm not saying I'm totally buying what JB has to sell, but I think that he did his research very well.

Did I mess something? Did JB say what happened to Caylee's body, after GA pulled her from the pool? Where was Caylee's body when Kronk supposedly found and hid her body?

not addressed

Looks like CA and GA have move to ICA's side of the court room...NEVER!

Here's my thought. Baez figures GA & CA will plead the fifth so he used the penis in the mouth comment hoping GA would jump up and get kicked out of the court to which he could use in closing arguments as a way to put the blame on him even though he plead the fifth.

I think he said it because he thinks a good defense attorney needs to have some shocking moments. I also think he knew it would paint a horrid picture, which it has. I hope I never hear this statement again during this case. I cringe every time.

As a parent - you save one child by accusing the other of molestation? So that other child has to live the rest of their life with the possibility of people thinking they are?

No way, no how.

No matter how much Cindy, George or Lee may want to save Casey they can not possibly do that to Lee.

But I think they just did!

Totally agree, he had me at drowning and lost me at molestation.

Hornsby What are your impressions??? How did the openings go in your opinion?

if I am mistaken, but didn't they say the defense is not under obligation to prove anything here UNLESS they make a statement that she was a "victim" of some sort and then they had to prove her actions were as a result of this. How are they going to prove this without (a) a psychiatric evaluation which they refused or (b) putting her on the stand?

OMG - Just when I think I've heard it all - JEAN C is saying that George is simply following the court's rules. That is why he had no reaction. The rules say no facial or any other reactions are allowed.

:banghead:

Didn't the judge put that as a rule for the trial? Sorry did not read full message, my brain is still numb

I am an incest survivor and Jose's argument does not work on me - As a survivor, I am disgusted and offended by this defense!

Thank you! I have also been subjected to sexual abuse and would never act the way KC did. It does not excuse anything that has happened and I am extremely offended that he went there.

WKMG saying that Lipman(Anthony attorney) is livid and statement will be forthcoming.

But also said that Anthonys were aware this was "forthcoming" when they read psychological report recently.....

Anthonys will be making statement shortly....

I am thinking maybe the family knew this was coming. Might help explain his lack of reaction. I am sure they are well prepared.IMO

A's attorney said they suspected abuse but nothing like this. Attorney was very angry.

A CHILD DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT DROWN IN A POOL AND TWO, I REPEAT TWO ADULTS FIND THAT CHILD AND NO ONE CALLS 911

That just does not happen. Not in a real world. NEVER - EVER!!

I live where multiple children drown every year - used to tell my students at the end of the year to get someone to teach you to swim - have not every HEARD OF ONE CASE - where a child drown and NO ONE CALLED 911

Very upset here - hard. to. type.

I may be speaking alone here but I am sincerely feeling very sorry for all the lives that Casey has damaged including those of her parents cindy and george anthony and her brother lee I am beyond disgusted. the evidence speaks... the defense not so much.. and by the way defense ..... that bus that you just drove over multiple people including working dogs... will come back to run over YOU....

MOO BAH QUACK ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member