2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be the most ridiculous line of defense in the history of murder trials.

If GA put duct tape on the gas can, I believe he did it to lead LE that way because he could not speak to LE without CA knowing it. PS. CA you stayed with a man that did this to your daughter from age 8. I don't think so. Oh you did not know about it. Here it comes!!! GA on the stand

Hold your head up George and don't fall on the sword for that lying daughter of yours. Tell the truth.

Come on, George...do the right thing, please...for Caylee.

JB did NOT raise one bit of "reasonable doubt". Nothing he said was "reasonable". It was confusing, but seemed more like he was just grasping at straws - throwing everything he could at the wall just to see what might stick. I was not left with doubt - perhaps a feeling of "that's sad if KC actually suffered sexual abuse" - much less a reasonable doubt about what the SA said so far.

GA up. Wow.

Are they kidding? That entire opening statement was one huge mess. Incoherent ramblings of the beaten and desperate.
What else can we expect from IS pundits?

Baez accused everyone of lying. Everyone. He lost credibility there. It just went downhill. After he mentioned Caylee drowning, he made the aftermath too complicated; he tried to put too much in. It was terrible

I'd love to know what the lawyers here think though!

I'll bet that GA is carrying that bible to keep him from being struck by lightning. And who is the man on his right?? The woman sitting next to CA keeps looking at her and I'd be scooting as far away as I could.

Better question - how can you even show your face after what was just said about you??

I have no sound of Fox but womens commenting saying wow, I cannot believe hes the first witness..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3