2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA: Calls George Anthony. Where are you from?

GA: Warren Ohio

JA: were you LE?

GA: yes

JA: at what age?

GA: 32 I left

JA: did you meet Cindy?

GA: yes, I met her at the hospital.

JA: she was employed there?

GA: yes, nurse married in 1981 in Ohio.

JA: at the time you met Cindy were you LE?

GA: I was working undercover drug agent with sheriff's office. Two years road patrol. Advanced to become a detective. Auto theft I did varied things.

JA: is it Warren dept?

GA: Trumble county. Full size staff 110 deputies. ten to 12 detectives.

JA: did you investigate different crimes?

GA: break ins but time to time other investigations.

JA: during your marriage were you blessed with children?

GA: yes, two children. oldest is Lee and is going to be 29 born 1982. Casey is a female and born in 1986 and is 25.

JA: when you were in ohio and got out of LE and got into something else?

GA: my dad asked me to get in his car business. hurt on the job with LE. more stable and able to provide more for my family.

JA: were you in LE when Casey was born?

GA: Casey was born after I left LE. My father had a auto mobile agency.

JA: work for father?

JA: your dad left business and so you left?

GA: I started my own business.

JA: when Casey was born were you working for your dad or on your own?

GA: right around when she was born I went out on my own.

JA: you and cindy decided to move to florida?

GA: yes, lots of different reasons, Cindy's parents were here, both sets of grandparents, fresh start.

JA: during your marriage did Cindy work?

GA: she started working when Lee was born to provide for him.

JA: what were the ages of your kids when you moved to FL?

GA: seven and three

JA: when you got here did Cindy go to work right away?

GA: yes, it took me months.

JA: did you want to be LE in FL?

GA: ?

JA: decide not to persue that?

GA: drawbacks hard line of work very demanding.

JA: was your wife a part of that decision?

GA: she did not want me to be in LE, because of danger.

JA: private security field?

GA: central plex.

JA: leading up to the years did you work in that field pretty consistantly?

GA: pretty consistantly and you make decisions to move on.

JA: and Cindy continued to work in medical?

JA: when you knew Casey was pregnant.

GA: 2005 yes

JA: how did you find out?

GA: my daughter and wife sat me on the couch. I was glad but we were concerned because how would she take care of it, I didn't care who the dad was, that Casey enjoy it and have a special time with it.

JA: your daughter was not married at the time?

GA: Casey has never been married.

JA: father?

GA: dated different times over the years but did not know if there was someone serious.

JA: how did you prepare?

GA: made Casey's life as easy as we could. went when she got examined. I went.

Woohoo HLN is continueing the trial with closed captions. Goodbye TruTV! Chiquita71, you can sit back and enjoy the show if you wish! Thanks Chiquita71

Keep in mind... IF George & Cindy held out any amount of hope that it really was an accident, any hope is now dashed and they are certain (if anything) that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death, since they have now heard her defense. Obviously if GA wasn't involved and they know this is all a bunch of lies, they know Casey is a killer.

I have to beg to differ. Don't be gentle with GA. Why? So he doesn't have to admit the truth? If he's telling the truth, it will hold up. I feel that for certain.
If JA is mean with GA, the jury will dislike him for it.

George says they went to Caseys doctors appointments and ultrasounds, was very excited about the pregnancy, etc.

For those that don't have a live feed, JA questioning him, and now discussing how learned how KC was pregnant. Upon first hearing, he was excited about it. ICA is just giving him quick glances. GA is doing a GREAT job in his deameanor right now. No combative seen underlying. He's just being matter of fact. He talks about making KC's life as easy as posssible for the grandchild. He's smiling when he talks about going to the ultrasound. He's doing a great job..Go George.

What side is George going to take? Or he is going to be neutral? That is the third option.

I don't think the SA will be addressing many of JB's wild statements. They don't really have to. The have an actual case to prove.

GA again going with the first thought was he was extremely excited about Casey's pregnancy. No way do I believe this was his reaction.

I disagree. He will absolutely address the nonsense, today.

For those without video access GA seems very calm and has a great demeanor with the prosecution. He is smiling and acting very good. This is the best act that GA has put on so far.

His demeanor right now reminds me of his demeanor during those initial LE interviews...

I missed the bombshell because I was counseling an old friend on how to get her daughter and grandchild out of an abusive relationship..The daughter is 25 and the child is 2... The thing I kept telling her is She must be the advocate for the child because the other 2 are adults and will do as they please..Please Please someone advocate for Caylee... I can not watch anymore of the trial. I start my internship with a local Family Services unit tomorrow.. and I think I am glad... I will get my updates from you all.. Caylee is at peace and CA needs to be in prison along with her father, mother and brother.. JMOO..

He went to the ULTRASOUND. I guess he was not too afraid of being accused of being the father then...

George is doing so well. Thank you, George. (And I'm so sorry that I used to despise you.)

Who is this GA? Not the combative guy I've seen before.

I pray he makes me change my mind about everything I feel about him. I'm more than willing to eat major crow if I'm wrong.

What did he bring up with him? It looked like two things...the bible and I suspect one is a photo of Caylee; and if that is the case, I hope it means he is stopping that bus!

I agree, one looks like a picture. YOu can barely see the top of it above the court clerk's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24