2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the jury is turning their attention to Casey and her reactions or non-reactions? They have to be curious how she is acting, right?

"totally lacking in logic" - hehehehehe - that about sums it up

My bf is a couple hours away from KC right now for the next day, so hopefully this isn't going to hit where he is.

There just been one reported near the downtown area of KC.
I wonder what Hurrican Season is going to be like.

Okay thinking about the car, trying to figure it out, could she have possibly buried the baby in the backyard, prior to the 18th, then dug her up and moved her to the wood site? At that time there would have been some decomp? Anyone here w/ideas that correlate to the timeline?

She could have simply laid Caylee on the ground for a few minutes while trying to think of yard burial or something else. I think the bamboo roots are most likely what deterred the yard burial. She then went with car, toss.

Sorry so cut and dry.

I have to laugh at Jose though. After the huge Shock and Awe moment yesterday... now what? There will be no doctors to testify to Casey's behavior during the guily phase? There will be nobody to give an expert opinion as to why Casey behaved the way she did... we only have his word. He went on a tirade about George Anthony sexually abusing Casey... went so far as to say George had his penis in Casey's mouth and didn't address that when George was on the stand??? The jury is :waitasec:. What about the accusations that George was not only there when Caylee died, but that it was HE who covered it up? He didn't even question George about that! :waitasec:

With Roy Kronk... Jose says we will never know where Roy Kronk found Caylee's body... where he hid her for months... and then put her on Suburban Drive. Well, he basically called Caylee a lottery ticket... but now what??

The State is moving along merrily and doing exactly what they set out to do. Jose didn't rattle them... actually, they called George Anthony up on that stand right after these accusations and the defense didn't call George out??

I don't know? I just can not see a jury buying it. Let JB keep reminding the jury about the accidental drowning. The more the jury remembers it... the more likely they will want an explanation. The defense may not have to prove anything, but I don't think the State is going to have a problem proving that Caylee did NOT die in that swimming pool unless duct tape was on her face prior to her being thrown into that pool by her mother.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: All in good time LolaMoon08 - all in good time!

IMO - The SA wants Smackdown after Smackdown after Smackdown at this trial. They are just sitting there smiling to themselves as they build up those bricks for another DT "Gotcha!" moment.

I love it!!!:loveyou: Good Times!!!

LOVED it when Nathan L got to say this, even though there was a hearsay objection - the jury heard it : Nathan met Lee after KC left with Cindy - later evening 9pm to midnight Lee came by - his demeanor felt bad for boys - Lee told Nathan and Tony that his sister is known to get into trouble here and there, wished he (Lee) met them (Tony and Nathan) earlier so he could warn them

My dad just called and said that this mornings testimony made it look like ICA didnt want to be bothered with her little girl. For what its worth.

Hes a 65 yr old guy with Grandchildren and has a pool. He hasnt been watching until jury selection, and knows very little of this case.

He also said that if the drowning was in the least true, and GA knew, that pool in the A's backyard would be gone gone gone. He cant buy that ex LE would not call 911 even a little bit.

OK, I had a feeling I would sleep in so as much I hate their coverage, I taped IS and just caught up, fast-fowarding all the way...

No bombshells of any kind this AM; kind of tedious and a lot of repitition; I can see now why this make take up to two months :(

Wow, so Caylee is left just in the general space in the apartment, while ICA is in the bedroom with TL. And she even opens the apartment door when someone knocks on it.

yeah, real good parenting, Casey.

So we are to believe Casey was molested by her dad and/or brother and that she often found herself with Georges u know what in her mouth. So...she would spend time at her boyfriends in his apartment, in his bedroom, while she let her 2 yr old daughter open the door, go out on the balcony alone, etc? While she had Tony's u know what in her mouth, possibly? Now follow me here for sec...so Casey killed her own child due to being molested, and then spent her time performing sex acts w/ boyfriend when she should have been watching her child (IMO) ooooooo kaaaaaayy
While I am at it, Jose's choice of words was stupid when he did say that about Casey AT 13 YEARS OF AGE would have G's ** in her mouth and then go to school and "play with the other kids as if nothing happened". I don't think 13 yr old's "play", Jose. They hang out. They may 'play' sports, but the idea of Casey 'playing' with the other 13 yr old kids, ridiculous!!! Makes me think he knows NOTHING about kids and age appropriateness, also makes me think its a LIE.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but was just wondering ... ...has the DT known from the outset what a "spinner of truth" KC is or are they just now finding it out as they go along? I mean, I KNOW they know she lied about SOME things in the beginning but some of them have had 3 years to hear "her side" of things; did they believe her or just go along to give them something to work with?
From all that we have seen it seems that she is their little darlin'.
I'm not sure how to say what I really mean.

I think they know she is lying. JB may have been fooled for a while when she was playing "secretary" at his office. CM knew from the beginning.

If KC simply will not tell them the truth they have nothing but what she does say. (I think they also know she is guilty.) The Kronk thing though, I wonder if KC and JB didn't cook that one. JB does not have the ethical fortitude to know better. IMO

I saw that to, she only has half an ebrow on one side lol:floorlaugh:

I can't remember the name of the syndrome, but some people pull out their hair, eyebrows, etc. when under extreme stress. My first thought when I saw her walk in the courtroom yesterday was "OMG! she has been pulling out her eyebrows!"

My dad just called and said that this mornings testimony made it look like ICA didnt want to be bothered with her little girl. For what its worth.

Hes a 65 yr old guy with Grandchildren and has a pool. He hasnt been watching until jury selection, and knows very little of this case.

He also said that if the drowning was in the least true, and GA knew, that pool in the A's backyard would be gone gone gone. He cant buy that ex LE would not call 911 even a little bit.

Excellent point!!! The pool would have been torn down.

Okay thinking about the car, trying to figure it out, could she have possibly buried the baby in the backyard, prior to the 18th, then dug her up and moved her to the wood site? At that time there would have been some decomp? Anyone here w/ideas that correlate to the timeline?

That what I thinking:waitasec:

Okay, but the defense had their own medical examiner examine the bones... if they knew it was an accidental drowning... why didn't they have the bones tested for drowning... if that is even possible??
Wouldn't the bones being submerged in water for so long make this hard to test?

Please tell me you didn't try a receipe from the Receipe thread that brought this on . . . .

Nope, we had Hot Dog Soup last night, which is really much better than it sounds. Mister Cherry has rheumatoid arthritis, and it's probably his meds that brought this on. Time for a med change! He's a lucky dude to get thru life so far with no acid reflux or any other gastro problems. Thanks for everybody's concern, I appreciate it - you guys are the best!

From what little I saw yesterday and when we got home earlier it does seem like JB bought everything she told him hook, line, sinker, and bait. Seriously - there is no way I can think that anybody would spend three years in the hoosegow because she/he was threatened due to sexual abuse. I've not been abused myself that way but I know someone who has and frankly the fact that all these officers were asking ICA questions at the beginning of this mess it would have been time for her to finally feel protected and at ease to tell the truth. I know that it's kind of 'run on' there but I think ya'll know what I mean.

Baez is wanting to plant reasonable doubt in the jurors minds....too bad his doubt isn't reasonable. I absolutely hate how this has twisted around to a possible man slaughter verdict.

I think they know she is lying. JB may have been fooled for a while when she was playing "secretary" at his office. CM knew from the beginning.

If KC simply will not tell them the truth they have nothing but what she does say. (I think they also know she is guilty.) The Kronk thing though, I wonder if KC and JB didn't cook that one. JB does not have the ethical fortitude to know better. IMO

LKB knew it too, IMO. She jumped ship like Andrea Lyon (who also knew, I think) when she saw publicity on THIS case was not going to bring her ANY favorable publicity or fame. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand