2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure needed that bathroom break. Bill S. was killing me. :floorlaugh:

Wow, Baez is even worse than I imagined! :thud:

Oh here we are - I got the old link to locked sidebar thread.
Had to hang around and kick rocks for awhile!

If they don't work Memorial Day, they are planning activities for the Jurors. Say's HJP I think that is really nice cause that would be icky to be stuck in a hotel room for Memorial day.

Im going to have to start drinking pretty darn early to suffer through more of JBs cross of TL in the morning.

This has probably been brought up but I didn't see any shots of GA and CA. Where they even there today?

I personally think both sides have lost the jury to this point.

George tries to focus on one thing, then Baez comes in and totally stumps them up and takes them all over the place.

Something is going to have to give, else, these jurors are going to need 2 smoke breaks an hour.

Did Casey look at TL to see if he was watching her when she stood up when they ended? TL was still on the stand and it looked like she looked in that direction.

If they don't work Memorial Day, they are planning activities for the Jurors. Say's HJP I think that is really nice cause that would be icky to be stuck in a hotel room for Memorial day.

Maybe they are going to Universal.

Baez and his scattered questioning....ever heard of A, B, C....not A, Z, K and oh yeah P. ugh

Can someone please explain the JC Penny video and why it is evidence?

Oh here we are - I got the old link to locked sidebar thread.
Had to hang around and kick rocks for awhile!

Me too . . .
bout got my bum cut off from that thread door slamming on my backside . . . ouch! (Medic!)

This has probably been brought up but I didn't see any shots of GA and CA. Where they even there today?

I saw them twice. I think maybe they sat on the opposite side of the room from yesterday. Not sure.

I'm not a lawyer (might play one on TV though...LOL) but I think the state has got to get their act together here. I don't mind Mr. George and I thought he did a good job during the jury selection, but he's not doing such a great job here.

Wow, Baez is even worse than I imagined! :thud:

ITA. I don't think the media talking heads will be singing him any praises today. JB was much stronger in his opening statement because it was ostentatious, dramatic, and nobody was able to interject with REALITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234