2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get on...fasten seat belts and keep all objects in the cart please. It is bound to be another:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

A deputy just took JB, CM and JA out of the courtroom....wonder what's going on? Maybe more instructions from the judge??

I half expected JB to throw in the towel - sort of like he did after JA whipped his hiney yesterday -and be a no show this morning. :floorlaugh:

Good morning, everyone. Does anybody else feel that they've been put through a corn grinder. Notice that Casey is all buttoned up this morning. It must be choking her

After yesterday's circus... does anyone really believe Caylee died in a pool accident?? I don't know about anyone else, but it has only made my feelings stronger that Casey not only intentionally murdered Caylee, but maliciously and spitefully murdered innocent Caylee.

Nope. Never did. Yesterday just confirmed it.

JB turned this trial into a circus. Much as I was looking forward to a search for the truth and a fair trial after yesterday am pondering if there is such a thing.

JB fell flat on his face after opening remarks and showed how incompetent he is as a DP attorney.

Just want to add I don't think I can take another day like Day One - from satisfaction, awe and pleasure from the SA's opening statements, to shock, horror, grief, disgust, and many tears at the DT opening statements, to more tears, joy and gratitude at George's testimony.

I think the only emotion I didn't feel yesterday was indifference!

-----------------
I managed to watch some then picked up the rest from all
the Dear people here posting. I have to watch my emotions
due to UC.. After crawling around inside me, Dr. said it is emotions.
I do have to see Cindy! I dont think she will be there for Caylee as
George was.I hate the thought of seeing and listening to Baez.:maddening:

Ugh! Look at her!

No Baez - no matter what ridiculous outfit you put her in, no one believes she's a little girl!

here we goooooo and I wish there weren't so many stinking commercials on the TV channels....don't like watching on my laptop - sound isn't high enough

HHJP: If you're going to play that game then I'm going to play the 35 minutes for lunch game.

I love this judge !!

whats with the freaking files - isn't that something pretty standard that would have a pretty well established "what to do with your files" section of Lawyer 101??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member