2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting it until the short recess to hunt for files.

I have 3 streams running but no sound on any of them

Funny how you mention that your husband likes you better on WS. That is a cool thing for him to say. My husband on the other hand when I brought up the trial last night tells me how morbid he thinks that it is that I am watching the trial. My hubby just doesn't get it! I don't think it is morbid at all. Am I wrong?

I started out exactly where you are 3 years ago. You are not Morbid.

My husband does not understand this at all, would never spend any time with the subject, and early on just sort of passed off the discussion as one of my tidbits of the day. He had no interest whatsoever, and really ignored mine.

However, during the past 3 years, when some news tidbit would show up and I was able to thoroughly discuss it (pro and con) or if someone in passing mentioned the case and I was able to discuss it (pro and con) he began to sit up and take notice of the deets I could discuss.

Now, each day he sends me a text message in support of my investing the time watching the trial. Each lunchtime he calls to see how it's going. Each evening he sits beside me as I read the posts in the other threads, catch up with the polls, read through evidence again to refresh my memory, and asks questions along the way.

While I will most likely never follow a case this closely again, this is an experience that I am glad he has seen as valuable for me, and has made the choice to support it.

Storming here with tornado watch going on. Here's to not losing power this morning! Keep the faith everyone!

Be Safe! we are also under tornado watch until 1pm! Southern Illinois...

Beth starts out the day making the outlandish (pro baez) claim that it was NOT A SURPRISE that George denied finding the body and molesting ICA.

Hey Casey, Jerry Sienfeld called and he wants his poofy shirt back :floorlaugh:

I started out exactly where you are 3 years ago. You are not Morbid.

My husband does not understand this at all, would never spend any time with the subject, and early on just sort of passed off the discussion as one of my tidbits of the day. He had no interest whatsoever, and really ignored mine.

However, during the past 3 years, when some news tidbit would show up and I was able to thoroughly discuss it (pro and con) or if someone in passing mentioned the case and I was able to discuss it (pro and con) he began to sit up and take notice of the deets I could discuss.

Now, each day he sends me a text message in support of my investing the time watching the trial. Each lunchtime he calls to see how it's going. Each evening he sits beside me as I read the posts in the other threads, catch up with the polls, read through evidence again to refresh my memory, and asks questions along the way.

While I will most likely never follow a case this closely again, this is an experience that I am glad he has seen as valuable for me, and has made the choice to support it.

You are very lucky indeed. I need to work on my hubby a bit more to see if I can't turn him around. He just can't stand to hear anything about a child being hurt or murdered. I just don't think he can "deal" with it.

Ugh, thread closed before I could edit the mistake in my post!

I need a break, see ya'll after lunch.

JB turned this trial into a circus. Much as I was looking forward to a search for the truth and a fair trial after yesterday am pondering if there is such a thing.

JB fell flat on his face after opening remarks and showed how incompetent he is as a DP attorney.

Not according to IS commentators :floorlaugh:

When JB was trying to imply that MK was jealous of Casey, I actually thought it sounded bad on Casey, not MK. Why would she be jealous of Casey when she was dating her boyfriends roommater unless Casey was throwing herself at Clint? Or walking around half nude??

And Casey's eyebrows... she looks like the devil with them... nice look, sweetheart!

Dear Jose Baez,

The image that you tried to paint Maria as was an:

Epic%2BFail.jpg

Already had my lunch! Peanut butter, onion, tomato and cheddar sandwich!

Have to use lunch for a shower so I can be ready hopefully before Tony hits the stand. I have a meeting this afternoon and will have to miss some testimony:( I will pop in for updates!

Enjoy lunch guys:)

Not to beat a dead horse about the clothes. But DS was telling JB, while pulling on KC's sleeve, "We need to do something. To be honest, this is frumpy".

I'm very deaf and sometimes I can read lips. The camera had a very good shot.

ETA: And Ds was not a happy person.

What was the date that Maria, Tony, and Clint rode in Casey's car? Can anyone remember?

Baez gave up pretty quick on her, she was quite poised and unruffled (pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed