2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here we goooooo and I wish there weren't so many stinking commercials on the TV channels....don't like watching on my laptop - sound isn't high enough

Mine isn't either- use earphones. You hear all kinds of stuff w/ the earphones on.

Had to take my dog to the vet. Missed Clint's testimony. Anything come up that's noteworthy?

Not to beat a dead horse about the clothes. But DS was telling JB, while pulling on KC's sleeve, "We need to do something. To be honest, this is frumpy".

I'm very deaf and sometimes I can read lips. The camera had a very good shot.

Thanks SuziQ!

I can't believe Baez tried to make out like Maria was jealous of KC. IMO, Maria is an accomplished, stunning and smartly dressed young lady. No reason for her, even 3 years ago, to ever be jealous of KC. I got the impression Maria had KC's number off the bat, if you know what I mean. In fact, it seems Maria had more maternal instinct towards Caylee than KC did.

Not to beat a dead horse about the clothes. But DS was telling JB, while pulling on KC's sleeve, "We need to do something. To be honest, this is frumpy".

I thank you very much for that ..... I wish I could read those lips ----- It is interesting

Did anyone hear if Maria gave a date for the (non-smelly) trip in Casey's car to get food?

It's noon in metro-Detroit. Do ya think it's too early for me to open a fine bottle of wine?

You know, I just don't have much energy today to post. Yesterday nearly did me in. Love reading everybody else's posts though. Keep up the good work.

Wonder why he only asked the guys if they were at the house when the "drowning" occurred?

ETA: And Ds was not a happy person.

I have been so waiting for a lip reader to be on here! Thank You So Much for your talent here on WS. I would love to hear what you think was being said by KC to her Atty's or vice versa. I understand that you might not get everything exact, but my ears and eyes don't always do that either.

Beth Karas drives me bananas. First of all her voice sounds like Kermit the Frog, IMO. Secondly, if George had answered without a pause, she would have said "He answered too quickly he must not be telling the truth!"

Geesh! Is there any lobster dip left over from yesterday??

Is anyone else worried that Cindy might play along with the DT on the sexual abuse? I don't trust Cindy :crazy:

I was worried about that until George's testimony yesterday. I think (hope) they are finally realizing that the only person they need to stay true to is Caylee. No, I don't think she'll go along with it after yesterday's defense statements. Casey basically blamed it all on her parents. They have got to be in agony over this, I can't imagine being in their position.

I thank you very much for that ..... I wish I could read those lips ----- It is interesting

I'm very out of practice. I actually took a class through the school district I was in. The best way to learn is to turn the sound off on news broadcasts and watch the anchors mouths. It was a very interesting skill to have during high school! lol.

whats with the freaking files - isn't that something pretty standard that would have a pretty well established "what to do with your files" section of Lawyer 101??

What's so hard about having an office clerk put them in alphabetical order and tab with a yellow post it note to show the name if you have to? If you have stack them, label the stacks!! Have somebody on standby to pull what you need. Really, it's not THAT hard.

Good Morning...on the west coast here so court is just getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member