2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home after spending all morning in the ER with the husband. He thought he was having a heart attack - thankfully turned out to just be a really bad episode of gastritis, which he's never had before. Heck, he almost gave me a heart attack.

So I missed the morning session but will go thru the prior posts in the morning session thread - thanks for your posts everybody!

IS just called Maria K. the "anti-KC", dresses nice, has self together, has a good job working, everything KC is not

OMG, JB trying to say the this girl was jealous about ICA being at boyfriends apt.

Brought from other thread.

It's stupid. He doesn't have to discredit every witness just because they are a state's witness. he already said that casey didn't act upset about Caylee and acted like all was okay because daddy's penis in her mouth as a child taught her how to lie, so why does he feel the need to discredit this witness?

BTW, I am still seething from yesterday.

IMO, it is likely ICA's practically living at her BF's house did bother the last witness.
That's very common with young women of their age. Has nothing to do with whether or not she is more attractive than ICA.
Not a big deal, but she didn't want to admit it.
Would not sway me one iota as to ICA's innocence.
However, IMO, witness was not credible.

Again, MOO.

sunny hostens (of course) thinks maria's testimony was effective for ica

she is buying jose's theory of

sexual abuse is why ica enters a hot body contest 4 days after her daughter drowns

when did George testify yesterday?? I have yet too see any footage on that....he actually sat in the witness stand yesterday??? or is this just threw the SA that he testified...??? confused..

Just got home after spending all morning in the ER with the husband. He thought he was having a heart attack - thankfully turned out to just be a really bad episode of gastritis, which he's never had before. Heck, he almost gave me a heart attack.

So I missed the morning session but will go thru the prior posts in the morning session thread - thanks for your posts everybody!

:seeya: Glad he's okay !

Why doesn't the defense utilize technology?! Shouldn't those "files" be on their computers by now, or is this the meaning behind CM's statement-- Pro Bono only gets you so far?

It's irritating, and I didn't design the courtroom! lol

Already had my lunch! Peanut butter, onion, tomato and cheddar sandwich!

Have to use lunch for a shower so I can be ready hopefully before Tony hits the stand. I have a meeting this afternoon and will have to miss some testimony:( I will pop in for updates!

Enjoy lunch guys:)
bbm

I love peanut butter lettuce and mayo! I'll give your combo a try! And then I will have a fried bologna sandwich (shades of my youth - I think these we're my dad's comfort food favs)

Cement Pond your NG Bottom banner just OMG I freakin just choked on my Blueberry Muffin. Spot On LOL!!!!

Oh my! So glad it turned out to be much less serious than previously thought!

Wonder why he only asked the guys if they were at the house when the "drowning" occurred?

JB's gonna use use the phrase "when the drowning occured" as much as possible to cement in the minds of everyone that a drowning occured, even though he has no proof it's true. Its all conjecture. I get so mad everytime he says that. Hope jurors see through it already.

I have been so waiting for a lip reader to be on here! Thank You So Much for your talent here on WS. I would love to hear what you think was being said by KC to her Atty's or vice versa. I understand that you might not get everything exact, but my ears and eyes don't always do that either.

The DT and the SA are very good about talking and not moving their lips much or covering their mouths. DS just happened to be upset and forgot or figured the camera was not on them because they had just broke for recess. Usually all I see when I see something is the DT either not answering ICA or keeping it to yes or no. ICA almost always covers her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme