2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JB knows what he did lol!! Thanks for that Lera!!:woohoo:
Your welcome and watch for this with future witness also. The State knows JB and JB is all about his ego....the state is playing him like a fiddle and CM is so asleep he didn't even get it.

What's everyone having for lunch today? My salad is just not hitting the spot.

He'll say George and Cindy are lying. Which means Cindy knows what happened. I guess George convinced her the drowning was her fault, too, and she would go to jail for child neglect? Interesting to see if CA goes along with this version....

correct me if I'm wrong....but would the time for neglect be lots shorter than say oh LWOP or DP?????? Why would anyone come up with that line? For petes sake an accident is an accident----:banghead:

For anyone who was asking if HHJP was going to be too lenient with Jose Baez during this trial - I think we now have our answer. HHJP is quite the crispy critter at trial.

This bothers me ...seems as though Baez is trying to put it out as a general fact...now that he has claimed this in his opening....

This sounds cruel, but if the DT insists on saying "when Caylee drowned" then the state should be able to say "when Caylee was duct taped".

I agree, too much of them saying "drowned" and the jury will start thinking that way too! GRRRRR

Can't believe the judge is allowing that, it has not been proven in any way, it was in HIS opening statment, nowhere else!

:lol:

IS has on Shawn Cassiday - a friend of Tony. He thinks this whole drowning thing is a lie. "It's news to me" Everything she says is a lie, so how can anyone believe this?

What's everyone having for lunch today? My salad is just not hitting the spot.

some of us are still on our morning coffee/pepsi fix..........(I would have taken a shower but family still sleeping --- daughters work night--noisy coming in....someone didn't lock the pug up--her duty....wake me up....I wake dh up....so hes sleeping and here I am.......:fence:

It is my opinion that ICA wanted JB to use the jealous card on the last witness.

The jury thinking I also believe thought to themselves something like this:

Look how beautiful this girl is, smart, why on earth would she be jealous. LOL

IMO No way will Cindy lie to help ICA ,not after hearing about how Caylee was left alone when ICA was in Tone bedroom.

I can't wait to see ICA's grooming action over lunch knowing TonE's coming up. Betcha the buttons don't go up to her neck then.

Do we know what pics the jury got to see regarding the hot body contest? Just the one w/ her and Cam or did the get to the ones with her dancing on the pole as well?

Shawn talking about Cindy telling Tony "you better have alot of money, cuz she will leave you high and dry"

It was all very weird for him.

Just a shout out to those in the weather today! Please be safe!

We've gotten through our first batch of storms here in ChicagoWorld - but Holy Krakatoa Batman - Michganders (and all the rest of you) HEADS UP ! BE ALERT !

I don't think they got to see any but that one.

Do we know what pics the jury got to see regarding the hot body contest? Just the one w/ her and Cam or did the get to the ones with her dancing on the pole as well?

Michigander checking in re: the weather - we had a scary bit of a storm this morning, BigFatMommyDog - are you saying there's more on its way?

IMO, Cindy brought up the pool ladder and "someone said Caylee drowned in the pool" in '08 in hopes KC would "in code" allow her mother to believe it was an accident. Cindy couldn't accept her daughter was a cold blooded murderer, but IMO, George could..

I haven't been on the board today so if this has been discussed, please let me know. I listened to Opening statements on the computer yesterday and then watched LDB on my t.v. this morning (I had taped IS coverage).

My question is how CA could think ICA was out of town from Day 3, Wednesday, 6/18 (ICA says she has conference in Tampa and Caylee is with Zanny) until Day 12, Friday, 6/27 when GA confronts ICA about the gas cans at the Orlando house on Day 9, Tuesday 6/24? Didn't GA tell CA about the incident? TIA

I have to laugh at Jose though. After the huge Shock and Awe moment yesterday... now what? There will be no doctors to testify to Casey's behavior during the guily phase? There will be nobody to give an expert opinion as to why Casey behaved the way she did... we only have his word. He went on a tirade about George Anthony sexually abusing Casey... went so far as to say George had his penis in Casey's mouth and didn't address that when George was on the stand??? The jury is :waitasec:. What about the accusations that George was not only there when Caylee died, but that it was HE who covered it up? He didn't even question George about that! :waitasec:

With Roy Kronk... Jose says we will never know where Roy Kronk found Caylee's body... where he hid her for months... and then put her on Suburban Drive. Well, he basically called Caylee a lottery ticket... but now what??

The State is moving along merrily and doing exactly what they set out to do. Jose didn't rattle them... actually, they called George Anthony up on that stand right after these accusations and the defense didn't call George out??

I don't know? I just can not see a jury buying it. Let JB keep reminding the jury about the accidental drowning. The more the jury remembers it... the more likely they will want an explanation. The defense may not have to prove anything, but I don't think the State is going to have a problem proving that Caylee did NOT die in that swimming pool unless duct tape was on her face prior to her being thrown into that pool by her mother.

Your welcome and watch for this with future witness also. The State knows JB and JB is all about his ego....the state is playing him like a fiddle and CM is so asleep he didn't even get it.

I will WOW! I actually didn't understand why he asked the question but didn't ask about the smell until now. Brilliant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop