2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion that ICA wanted JB to use the jealous card on the last witness.

The jury thinking I also believe thought to themselves something like this:

Look how beautiful this girl is, smart, why on earth would she be jealous. LOL

She was way too classy to be a friend of ICA, proving she had NO reason to be jealous. JB=FAIL

chili dog, scoops chips, dill pickle and a coke.

I don't eat healthy.:innocent:

YUM! I'll trade ya :D

I wonder if we'll see a wardrobe change from Casey after lunch. Especially with Tony coming up.

Wow, so Caylee is left just in the general space in the apartment, while ICA is in the bedroom with TL. And she even opens the apartment door when someone knocks on it.

I am not worried about Clint's ex saying she didn't smell anything in the car. We have KC herself telling Amy the car smelled like death.

MO

I'm taking that this was done either while or after Ms. Kisk? was on the stand? She's a extremely attractive young lady, and certainly knows how to dress. Maybe ICA wants to change her "I'm the young abuse victim" look to "I'm a credible young professional" look. The DT got it wrong, the 'jealousy' issue should be the other way around.

the inmate is all about the boys.....not a girls girl---imo....not at all--perhaps this witness didn't get the message that inmate is young, pretty and white that jb was hammering on about on IS interview....(please gag me:sick:)

I wish ICA would fill in the outer eyebrows and brush them. She looks so rumpled and unhappy on such an important day. Tony!

With all those people in ica's car I don't think there would be enough room for a car seat for a toddler. But, when her car was found it was in there. Wonder where she stored the car seat.

All these young men and women have moved on with their lives....and, there sits ICA...all pale and haggard in ruffles. I hope she's suffering.

I think even before the arrest ICA saw this group as people she would like to pretend she was at their level and she wanted to be in their world so bad that well we know what she did to become a new Casey. I find it even more amusing that it sounds like Tone was in it for a convient sex buddy and all his friends knew it. Pathetic so I guess was it worth it ICA???

Michigander checking in re: the weather - we had a scary bit of a storm this morning, BigFatMommyDog - are you saying there's more on its way?

Looks like Grand Rapids central sw MI taking it on the chin - detroit area next up, but moving a little north so it might catch a break.

Wow, so Caylee is left just in the general space in the apartment, while ICA is in the bedroom with TL. And she even opens the apartment door when someone knocks on it.

so much for that moty award jb is after...can anyone imagine the possiblities of that child unsupervised answering the door and so on and so forth???? that is just neglect of inmates part.....my kiddies were never allowed to answer the door.....NEVER!!!!! Nor alone anywhere--especially that young....

I have to laugh at Jose though. After the huge Shock and Awe moment yesterday... now what? There will be no doctors to testify to Casey's behavior during the guily phase? There will be nobody to give an expert opinion as to why Casey behaved the way she did... we only have his word. He went on a tirade about George Anthony sexually abusing Casey... went so far as to say George had his penis in Casey's mouth and didn't address that when George was on the stand??? The jury is :waitasec:. What about the accusations that George was not only there when Caylee died, but that it was HE who covered it up? He didn't even question George about that! :waitasec:

With Roy Kronk... Jose says we will never know where Roy Kronk found Caylee's body... where he hid her for months... and then put her on Suburban Drive. Well, he basically called Caylee a lottery ticket... but now what??

The State is moving along merrily and doing exactly what they set out to do. Jose didn't rattle them... actually, they called George Anthony up on that stand right after these accusations and the defense didn't call George out??

I don't know? I just can not see a jury buying it. Let JB keep reminding the jury about the accidental drowning. The more the jury remembers it... the more likely they will want an explanation. The defense may not have to prove anything, but I don't think the State is going to have a problem proving that Caylee did NOT die in that swimming pool unless duct tape was on her face prior to her being thrown into that pool by her mother.

Only way to persue the molestation from this point on, is to put ICA on the stand. I hope her narcissistic personality makes her think she can fool the state & she DOES get on the stand.

The state will eat her alive, she will tell one lie after another & another lie to get out of the previous lie!!!

So far I have been pretty impressed with all of the witnesses today. Very straight forward, sincere and professional young men and woman.

Me too, but I was so hoping Tony L would have been up first.

I haven't been on the board today so if this has been discussed, please let me know. I listened to Opening statements on the computer yesterday and then watched LDB on my t.v. this morning (I had taped IS coverage).

My question is how CA could think ICA was out of town from Day 3, Wednesday, 6/18 (ICA says she has conference in Tampa and Caylee is with Zanny) until Day 12, Friday, 6/27 when GA confronts ICA about the gas cans at the Orlando house on Day 9, Tuesday 6/24? Didn't GA tell CA about the incident? TIA
IIRC Zanny had her accident the night before and KC returned to Orlando to get her insurance papers so she could bring them back to the Hospital. That's how ICA covered that inconsistency.

IMO No way will Cindy lie to help ICA ,not after hearing about how Caylee was left alone when ICA was in Tone bedroom.

That had to be devastating to hear, no wonder they were crying. They trusted her to take good care of Caylee as her mom. Hearing she was put in danger and neglected made them ill.

It reminds me of when my son was a toddler and a family member babysat him daily for a few months. I didn't learn until after I changed sitters that she would take his bottle and pacifier away from him to "break" him of it (she felt 18 months was too old for it) and let him cry all day. It made me sick and made me want to find her and beat the living daylights out of her. It's awful to think your little one is being taken care of and then find out they were neglected or worse. The guilt is also very overwhelming. 14 years later it still makes me angry.

With all those people in ica's car I don't think there would be enough room for a car seat for a toddler. But, when her car was found it was in there. Wonder where she stored the car seat.

I was wondering the same thing.

bbm

I love peanut butter lettuce and mayo! I'll give your combo a try! And then I will have a fried bologna sandwich (shades of my youth - I think these we're my dad's comfort food favs)
Tommrow I am going to try yours for lunch tommrow, sounds great.Have you ever tried a baked tomato sandwich? it is so good and messy:) Just had one for lunch.

Thanks BFMD - I'll keep an eye out. Glad I stayed in for lunch today.

EDIT: Just checked the radar - maybe the rapture preacher was only off by a couple of days, holy cow.....

IMO, it is likely ICA's practically living at her BF's house did bother the last witness.
That's very common with young women of their age. Has nothing to do with whether or not she is more attractive than ICA.
Not a big deal, but she didn't want to admit it.
Would not sway me one iota as to ICA's innocence.
However, IMO, witness was not credible.

Again, MOO.

Witnesses have said that the apartment - not house - was small. MK might have felt that she and her boyfriend never had any privacy when she visited because Casey was always there. That would have bothered me, too. MK is classy, intelligent, and a credible witness, despite JB's attempt o discredit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop