2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommrow I am going to try yours for lunch tommrow, sounds great.Have you ever tried a baked tomato sandwich? it is so good and messy:) Just had one for lunch.

That sounds AWESOME!!!! Love love love tomatoes anyway I can get em -

I can not believe Caylee was left to open that door by herself. Who taught her to open doors when there is a knock at the door? Actually, who didn't teach her to NEVER open the door?!?!?

Oh no, thank you for the alert. My boyfriend lives in KC.

This stuff is suppose to hit my area tonight while I'm in class.
I just hope the mods don't mind me posting this. I thought I saw a couple posters from the Kansas area and try to make sure theyu know about it if possible.

BBM - I know! Could someone buy the girl an eyebrow pencil and explain how to fill it all in, she is making me dizzy looking at her.

And ITA on your comment about making Casey look bad, that is just what I was thinking!

Hugs
Rosie

She has some might evil looks from that face....and to think she sits right in front of the jury....and that bumpit...............

Please. It's the lunch hour!

Well, you just know she wants Tony to see she still has a HOT BODY! It doesn't show well in the ruffles & cap sleeves (oh please shoot me, that blouse is over the top trying to convince the jury she is a sweet little church lady)!!!!!

Just got home after spending all morning in the ER with the husband. He thought he was having a heart attack - thankfully turned out to just be a really bad episode of gastritis, which he's never had before. Heck, he almost gave me a heart attack.

So I missed the morning session but will go thru the prior posts in the morning session thread - thanks for your posts everybody!

Yikes! Glad to hear he is okay. That must have been horrible!

Hugs,
Rosie

So, not to be a pain, but I haven't been able to watch anything this AM and I don't have a lot of time to read through the thread. Would anyone mind giving me a quick recap of this AM? TIA!

I can not believe Caylee was left to open that door by herself. Who taught her to open doors when there is a knock at the door? Actually, who didn't teach her to NEVER open the door?!?!?

That is actually bothering me. I am hesitant to say why. I'll just leave it as JB may enjoy that.

you jealous of my coffee/pepsi????? My lunch will be chips.....(yes, sad t admit I am a grazer....have been forever-----I do try to make it healthy by adding in some fruit.....:innocent:----and now that lays advertising how "healthy" they grow those dang taters...welll......my point is proven.....

LOL! I had some leftover tortilla chips from Chipotle that I had with my lunch. Potato chips sound a lot better right now though!

Silly question and a bit off track, saw LK Baden this a.m. on The Today Show. She made a remark that the "bones were never tested for drowning." I thought how do you test bones for drowning? If the DT plans on stating anything as such, is there a way bones would show drowning? I don't think there is, but I am not a medical examiner.

Okay, but the defense had their own medical examiner examine the bones... if they knew it was an accidental drowning... why didn't they have the bones tested for drowning... if that is even possible??

She was way too classy to be a friend of ICA, proving she had NO reason to be jealous. JB=FAIL

The world is filled with men, young and old, who when given the opportunity to cheat on their more beautiful, better-educated, classier GF's/wives, will do so.

If I were sitting on this jury and knew nothing-zilch about this case, like one or two of these jurors may not know much, I would be thinking that the last witness stating that she was not bothered by ICA living in the same house as her BF simply did not ring true from what I observed.

They'll be plenty of evidence to find ICA guilty. This witness' testimony will not be one of them.

I haven't been on the board today so if this has been discussed, please let me know. I listened to Opening statements on the computer yesterday and then watched LDB on my t.v. this morning (I had taped IS coverage).

My question is how CA could think ICA was out of town from Day 3, Wednesday, 6/18 (ICA says she has conference in Tampa and Caylee is with Zanny) until Day 12, Friday, 6/27 when GA confronts ICA about the gas cans at the Orlando house on Day 9, Tuesday 6/24? Didn't GA tell CA about the incident? TIA
In CA's FBI interview late July '08 she doesn't mention the gas can incident when relating the Tampa trip from the 18th to the 27th. (she never even mentions KC coming back into town) In her interview with LE app.a week later she weaves the gas can incident into her story saying KC came home to get insurance papers for Zanny.

It is my opinion that ICA wanted JB to use the jealous card on the last witness.

The jury thinking I also believe thought to themselves something like this:

Look how beautiful this girl is, smart, why on earth would she be jealous. LOL

Plus she has both eyebrows!

JC from IS says ICA looks distraught...whatever. She wasn't "when GA ran away" with the body.

Witnesses have said that the apartment - not house - was small. MK might have felt that she and her boyfriend never had any privacy when she visited because Casey was always there. That would have bothered me, too. MK is classy, intelligent, and a credible witness, despite JB's attempt o discredit her.

I saw the end where she was asked about this and in my opinion she didnt respond with honest normal feelings.

Anyone young girl could or would have issues with someone elses sex toy always being arround their boyfriend. She tried to act like she didnt even care maybe because they had broken up.

That combined with the half smirk she got before she left the stand mutes her IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela