2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was digging up a root wouldn't the shovel be dirty and she be sweaty? The only explanation for it NOT being dirty is because she was trying to clean up after herself (burying Caylee).

Or do I have my dates all wrong?

People don't generally back into their garages unless they are loading something, JB. And his attempts to discredit him by pointing out that he did not know what was happening in the backyard are silly.

Can he ask...Did you hear on the 16 George screaming and Casey crying and crying?

Who is that guy questioning Mr. b I have seen him befor but cant recall who he is

JB's questioning made no sense. He seemed to suggest Det. Edwards influenced BB's recollection of dates, and then stated BB had no idea what KC did w the shovel once she took it into the backyard. Also seemed to hint that perhaps BB is a little creepy - that maybe he watched KCs activities unduly.

I have to say that with as close as houses are built here in FL, I sometimes mistake a car that is pulling into one of my neighbors' houses is pulling up to MY house, and I look. Totally normal.

Can someone clarify...was MK the girl ICA was dancing with in the blue dress and NG would say "grinding"? Had a teal belly shirt? Or was it a different dancing picture?

MK testified she was not in the hot body contest. Is that the one you are referring to?

What did she borrow the shovel for Jose? Couldn't have dug up roots to protect baby feet since baby already dead. Now he's implying she borrowed it to break into shed.

But remember that we have witness testimony of TonE who broke the lock with a brick...........tehheeee teeeehhhhhheeeeee

I would have loved to have seen her reaction if he had walked with her, grabbed the shovel and asked her to point out the root so he could help her.

Is it me or does ICA look guilty and getting paler as they talk about shovel?

jose now trying to blast the guy's memory

(I can remember what I ate for lunch five years ago jose!)

In the first week of her daughter dying in a pool accident that she never told anyone about, ICA borrowed a SHOVEL.

This is really frustrating. Using the DT's logic there would be no witnessess to anything ever.

although IIRC, BB just testified that he got home on the eve of the 16th. so by that he wouldnt have been home to know.

None of those young male roomies were ever at the Anthony home but they were asked if they were present at "the drowning".

Question, if somebody remembers, what time did this supposed drowning happen and what time did Cindy work until that night and what time was ICA back at Tony's? Just wondering how much of a window the defense has to work with for their work of fiction.

MK testified she was not in the hot body contest. Is that the one you are referring to?

Yes thank you. Some people were posting they thought she was in a pic dancing with ICA but I didn't recall that being the fact.

Don't ya know that Casey is so famous and disliked that everyone in the world is trying to frame her... The whole world is against her.:loser:

Yeah, maybe should of thought about that before JB thought he had an OJ trial. OJ was loved by all of America, adults and children. KC is no one special. Lol.

BB is very firm and certain of his answers... Jose is beating a dead horse....

Come on. Move ahead. This is dull. Why is JB going on and on about the guy with the shovel???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela