2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this, JB?

trying to say the guy:
1) doesn't know how she parks
2) cannot remember the exact dates
3) nothing amiss with the shovel

etc...

(trying to discredit everything he just testified to)

The State has to prove THEIR case. By asking questions (even if to disprove) about the DT's outrageous claims tends to give some credence to that theory. The State will not touch the DT's claims with a 10 foot pole.

Does that make any sense?

It does but I think this would have been a relevant question just as "were you present in the home when Caylee drowned". Just to let the jury know that this supposed drowning scenario went unnoticed by any neighbors.

Ok, the defense is trying to discredit every SA witness, eventually the jurors have to realize that not every dang witness is a liar!! GEEZ!

Take heart, though. These witnesses are purely defining a timeline. The witnesses that will prove guilt are the ones yet to come, the experts.

Ok, the defense is trying to discredit every SA witness, eventually the jurors have to realize that not every dang witness is a liar!! GEEZ!

I know!! Everyone's a liar!! It's a conspiracy!! The World Against Casey Anthony!! lol

:maddening:

I have so much to catch up on!
BAD weather!
Meanie puter!
:cry:

.....Just had to do this on day 2. :cry:
:banghead:

Good question. You would think with a child drowning in the yard it would attract some attention.

ARGH. The questions wasn't asked. :banghead:

although IIRC, BB just testified that he got home on the eve of the 16th. so by that he wouldnt have been home to know.

When KC borrowed the shovel from you....
traildayone42.jpg

anyone notice the audience and all the shuffling and rubbing of eyes they are doing while jb is asking...more like hurry up.....

JB trying to discount witness Burner testimony. Asking Burner if he's a nosy neighbor, did he watch out for ICAs car, etc.

Asking Burner about ICAs appearance when she returned the shovel - what she looked like, sweaty etc.

Asking Burner if he saw what ICA did with shovel.

Stating that Burner cannot offer any speculation about what ICA did with shovel and Burner says correct.

Good job JB, you just basically admitted that Casey did not borrow the shovel to dig up bamboo shoots.

Can someone clarify...was MK the girl ICA was dancing with in the blue dress and NG would say "grinding"? Had a teal belly shirt? Or was it a different dancing picture?

That will be the last time he lends any neighbours his tools LOL

What did she borrow the shovel for Jose? Couldn't have dug up roots to protect baby feet since baby already dead. Now he's implying she borrowed it to break into shed.

when she gave you the shovel back, she didnt look muddy or sweaty?

then jb says you dont know if she was trying to get into the shed?

where did that come from?

JB has said the word shovel a thousand times. He drilled the word into the jurors. Stupid questioning by JB.

Don't ya know that Casey is so famous and disliked that everyone in the world is trying to frame her... The whole world is against her.:loser:

It sounded like JB was trying to imply that KC used the shovel to break into the shed (to steal gas cans?)

I had to laugh at JB's physical description of Corp Edwards. I don't see the point other than, hey, he sounds hot! :)

I don't talk to some of my neighbors but I can tell you how the cars in the driveways are parked. It's called paying attention to your surroundings.

He talked to GA during July . . . he saw cop cars outside didn't speak to anyone @ house about what going on @ house. When he saw kc on 6/18 no mention of Caylee missing, needing help, nor anything was wrong, not upset/angry/sad/depressed/happy . . . just normal.
Never saw pontiac in driveway with another car.

Cross:
JB: Media began July 17th . . you saw police cars on 16th . . do you recall you gave statement on 7/17
A: I thought it was a Thursday . . .
JB when you spoke to LE you didn't know the date . . around the 16th . . .called into Sheriff's office on 7/30 - corp. Edwards(?) (JB describing height/weight hair of Corporal)
spoke w/them, gave them dates, close your eyes to remember date . . .time passes you start to remember things . . .(agree to an extent)
JB: memory like everyone else it gets worse as time goes on right?
A" yes
JB as time passed you thought about it and reflected on actual dates . . . when kc borrowed shovel your were outside, her car backed in - never seen before (backed in), didnt make it a habit to watch kc's comings & goings, not a nosy neighbor , you don't know how kc parks her car everyday
a: correct.
JB after she borrowed shovel it was in the mid day , shovel wasn't muddy, she didn't look sweaty like she had been digging a ditch . .
A . . . not that I recall
JB you don't know if she was trying to use that shovel to get into that shed . . have you ever seen the A's have shovel
A No
JB you don't know what kc did with that shovel.

redirect: interview w/Det Edwards close your eyes to picture events when you saw car in driveway . . . you saw a pickup truck
A yea wasn't sure if it was that vehicle . . .I looked out window & saw kc and didn't think anything of it but that was day the gas cans were taken . . . there was male but I didnt see anyone else, heard them speaking but couldn't understand what they were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela