2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Baez keep objecting to the same thing over and over even though it was already overruled every time?

why r u borrowing a shovel if your father is taking care of the body>?

jb has got to ask,

were you there when ica dug up the bamboo?

and hhjp MUST sustain the objection

he MUST

I thin most people are just disgusted by what the defense did yesterday and they really don't want to hear any more.

I wonder if all 50 seats for the public are filled today...anyone know?

She's rivited. Moving her head back and forth like she's watching a tennis match.

Quick Question: JB presented GA as being a major player in the drowning scenario. So when GA say no that did not happen doesn’t that severely damage the whole story? Changing the details to not include GA lifting baby out would also damage story. Jury has to be left wondering why GA would say it didn’t happen if it could save his daughter.

The alledged sex abuse.

Maybe he didnt want her body looked at for some reason. If I was on the jury and didnt knw much about the case. I would wonder.

I think she borrowed the shovel to get a look inside his shed, see if he had any gas she could steal.

I am seriously concerned that Baez has so confused the jury with his crazy stories and multiple accusations that there will be doubt in the jurors minds just for that alone. I'm very concerned.

There are some smart jurors in the group, with leadership qualities, IMO. They will be good at focusing the others on the case and actual evidence presented.

Here's my setup:
34ouf6x.jpg

The link I use (I also alternate between muting/unmuting this link and InSession):
http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

I dunno how to do that.

I'm on CNN and I can't hear it is low. I cant understand a word.

I posted several links on the first page of the thread.. If you are encountering problems with audio maybe one of the other links would work better...

WFTV shows TWO camera views side by side. One of ICA and the other cuts back and forth between the other parties.

Wish I could watch WFTV cuz sound is GREAT....but sadly...the last couple of weeks WFTV freezes on me or skips words. :(

SA calling Brian B. (Audio is now really bad on CNN) sound much better on IS . . . BB works as truck driver 24 years, wife, son 21, son 16, daughter 10. His kids aren't good friends with kc or LA. Week of June 16, 2008 . . . took a vacation returned home evening of 16th, not scheduled to work until following monday off all week, home on 6/17 - saw kc vehicle backing into the garage, white sunfire, never saw anyone else drive that car during this period. He saw her thru a window from inside his house, car pulled into garage . . he could see front end go into garage from their window. He never saw that car go into the garage before, he didn't leave home during that time . . no recollection of the car leaving . . he was home on 6/18 doing yardwork outside by himself, saw kc approached him later in afternoon around 1:20 or 1:30 wanting to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root. Picture of shovel on monitor as well as pic of his garage . . that is his shovel he loaned to kc. Entered into evidence #I, noted previous objections . . . overruled.

When KC approached re: borrow shovel he was in street, walked around to North side of his house to his shed to give the shovel . . no timeframe given how long she needed it . . we both walked out to the front, she walked into the garage. He finished blowing grass clippings in front . . . he didn't see kc while he was cleaning up and putting equipment away . . .he walked half way across the yard and saw garage was open . . told son kc borrowed shovel . . went to take a shower . . . kc knocked on door about an hour after he lent her shovel. Doesn't remember if she was wearing same clothes, opened door and set it in garage. Didn't see kc leave that afternoon. Car was there backed into the garage . . . saw kc's car one other time on 19th or 20th doesn't recall . . .early afternoon between 12 -3, (previously borrowed shovel around 1:30). jump ahead to 19th or 20th he was on the couch in living room, saw car backed into garage . . doesn't know how long car stayed there.

I'm shocked the defense didn't try to PULL this neighbor into it by saying he helped bury the body!!!! The defense is grasping at straws here... Kudos to GA for being as strong as he is to not break down or lose it yesterday!
JB had his Johnny Cochran moment yesterday, now let's stop with the fairy tales and get to the truth for Caylee!

JMO

I hope they ask Mr. Burns if he heard anything like George Yelling at Casey on the 16th, or possbly hear the baby drowning in the pool.

it takes an hour to dig up a bamboo shoot?

A bamboo shoot was the farthest thing from caseys mind. I dont think she cared about the bamboo growing in the yard. She was gonna bury the baby in the back yard to spite her parents. I think she decided it would be too hard so she just dumped her at the so called pet cemetary. chilling!! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop