2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backed car into garage:

1st time: June 17th (day after Caylee was last seen)

2nd time: June 18th (ICA also borrowed neighbor's shovel this time)

3rd time: June 20th (later that evening was the 'Hot Body Contest' w/ ICA in blue dress).

just a question... why isn't LDB asking the questions? do they take turns...?

Why does Baez keep objecting to the same thing over and over even though it was already overruled every time?

Doesn't sound like a good idea. First it makes him look incompetent, second it shows he really thinks it's important to get it sustained and calls attention to it.

I think she borrowed the shovel to get a look inside his shed, see if he had any gas she could steal.

I think TonE was with her when she broke into the shed & took the gas cans on 24 Jun . . . broke the lock

I hope they ask Mr. Burns if he heard anything like George Yelling at Casey on the 16th, or possbly hear the baby drowning in the pool.

Good question. You would think with a child drowning in the yard it would attract some attention.

ARGH. The questions wasn't asked. :banghead:

I hope they ask Mr. Burns if he heard anything like George Yelling at Casey on the 16th, or possbly hear the baby drowning in the pool.

He just stated that he returned from vacation on June 16th.. He possibly wasn't home to hear any of this.

Did anybody else see Casey's worried look when the neighbor was talking about her car backed into the garage?

JB will probably say GA threatened Casey if she didn't get that bamboo shoot out of his yard! :banghead:

Grilling witness on dates of his statements. First statement to LE then going to LE office......... etc. ??????

...Jose is trying to disupute the dates - saying that LE somehow influenced his statement

Good question. You would think with a child drowning in the yard it would attract some attention.

ARGH. The questions wasn't asked. :banghead:
The State has to prove THEIR case. By asking questions (even if to disprove) about the DT's outrageous claims tends to give some credence to that theory. The State will not touch the DT's claims with a 10 foot pole.

Does that make any sense?

Did anybody else see Casey's worried look when the neighbor was talking about her car backed into the garage?

JB will probably say GA threatened Casey if she didn't get that bamboo shoot out of his yard! :banghead:

It is all part of the script George gave Casey!! :banghead:

just a question... why isn't LDB asking the questions? do they take turns...?

I am assuming that they each have their witnesses to question. They would have each gone over that witnesses testimony so that they are very familiar with what was said in previous statements etc. I read a couple of the books that came out after the OJ trial and that's how they did it.

Ok, the defense is trying to discredit every SA witness, eventually the jurors have to realize that not every dang witness is a liar!! GEEZ!

The guys son was home. Anybody ask the son the date? Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop