2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she did for the shot girls and her guy roomies what she should have been doing for her child

((sorry for the mini rant))

Wow how totally diabolical is ICA if she invites this witness after 6/15 to Caylee's 3rd birthday party??? Even IF the DT theory is correct ICA KNOWS Caylee is dead. WTH???

blah blah blah KC was so nice and took care of people etc. all during the time Caylee is DEAD. Jose what are you trying to prove?

She was a big sister to the girls? yes

Made sure we were taken care of...

A protector? yes

Wow!! Casey invited Jamie to Caylee's birthday party!!! That is crazy!!

OK...so after Caylee "drowned in the pool and then wound up in George's arms...a month later, KC invites her to Caylee's birthday party... Gah! Such BS from KC.

Florida will let you serve underage. I just realized that my daughter works at a establishment in florida she was serving me mimosas on the beach. shes 19 and goes to college.

Yep, when I was 19 I served daquiris in Panama City Beach....it was....interesting, to say the least.

JB is trying to imply that KC is so protective to the shot girls because she was SA victim.

WTF! Casey looked after the "shot girls" but didn't give a hoot about her daughter.

So we jose is showing what a big sister protector ICA was and its because she knew what it was like to be abused ..Bet my bottom dollar

JB - "was she like a big sister to you girls...or?"

What's he trying to do say she was a "motherly" figure to the shot girls?

What kind of whack job is KC inviting this gal to b'day party for Caylee when Caylee was already DEAD???? WOW! What could she have thinking? Seriously WTH!

Is that a rhetorical question?

Casey was the protector of the shot girls. However, protecting Caylee...not so much. Left Caylee with GA who she claims is a child molestor. Defense has ruined the fabric of their cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member