2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so the jury is clear - say, what? How can the jury be clear about anything that Baez has said today?

I'd be sucking my thumb by now. First drowning, and now we're talking about guns, knives, chloroform (but we'll get to that), and box-cutters.

The DT is making a bad move leaving the jury with these thoughts at the end of the day.

IMHO

Mel

So LDB is trying to cast suspicion on AL by implying that "Cooperating fully with le" and not speaking to the media is somehow an indication of guilt?

LDB and JA are there. Where have they been all day?

Can Casey and Tony see one another, eye-to-eye, where they are sitting? Wish I could see how they're acting to one another during the downtime. Sneaking glances or avoiding each other!

She certainly seems more animated and back into her regime of vigorous preening.

This is a cross examination. How does Baez get to introduce an exhibit? He can call this guy as his own witness if he needs to.

What I understood was KC would not let him. I presumed it was to keep him from the odor. Dunno. But, I am glad TL snuck in that KC poured the gas in, as Baez wanted to skirt that point!
Maybe the stench wasn't that bad, yet.

JB wants to use b/w pictures. Instead of using the electronic stuff! :giggle:

Your Honour schooling JB again. Dang - I want to see those piccies.

Mel

Would it help if I called the courtroom and told Baez he is being really boring?

LOL - getting tricky with the technicals?

Objection sustained
No predicate needed. You can't introduce the pix JB
HHJBP says move on
Defense exibits Q and P not coming in now

all the time that baez is crossing, I make my JA face

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online