2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be getting warm in the courtroom as she's taken off the sweater.

TL came down for this trial . . it would be a hardship for him to come back . . . JB wants to introduce a photo vs. having him come back . . . approach .

I don't see how at this point that either side can excuse him though. There's way more to question him about.

If Jose hadn't asked for so many dang sidebars, Tony would be done and on his way home!!

so why didnt TonE put the gas in for her?

What I understood was KC would not let him. I presumed it was to keep him from the odor. Dunno. But, I am glad TL snuck in that KC poured the gas in, as Baez wanted to skirt that point!

LOL, well, I hope he does. This is SO much for a young man to go through. In my opinion, he's another victim of this crime.

I so agree. I was thinking about how all these young people, the "shot girls", the room mates, have been thrown into this mess by ICA. What a waste of time for these young people to have to put their lives on hold for. IMO.

LOL - all of a sudden on reflector, Tony was being sworn in again - I thought - WTH? After a sidebar? Had to reload the thing...

ICA looks like a student teacher working on grades during this sidebar.

toneekccm.jpg

toneesidebar.jpg

toneekclawyer.jpg

oh -what a great guy - cares about the witness having to travel NOT!

He's probably going to call him back anyway as a defense witness, so this is a little trick he's pulling.

I don't get the "She learned to keep the secret" thing....She told Tony and Jesse her Dad and brother molested her

MSM tweets I read earlier said the jurors were getting frustrated with the side bars, rolling eyes, ect.

Oh snap!! I didn't mean anyone here stop laughing!! I was talking about Jose!! Sorry....:blushing:

I could not stop if you held an imaginary gun to my wee little dainty poor head !:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela